How do NY hip-hop heads feel about 'Kiss and Fab?

his mixtapes have actual songs tho... not just him rappin random $*$@ like jada... if only u took the time to listen...

plus he has more than 1 album...

his mixtapes have actual songs tho... not just him rappin random $*$@ like jada... if only u took the time to listen...

plus he has more than 1 album...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

When was the last AMAZING Ghost verse??

When was the FIRST one??
people be having amnesia when it comes to album verses....

did we forget his debut verse on 36 chambers?

my god....this music forum sucks
30t6p3b.gif

his last new verse was on that swizz track...pretty solid.

and this is for time....
http://realtalkny.uproxx.com/2009/05/topic/topic/beef/method-man-responds-to-joe-budden-saying-he-is-betterwho-you-think-is-better/

can't even beat meth as far as da public is concerned...what makes you think da most consistent WU member Ghostface's opinion of Jada holds is any more telling

of joe budden.

or and don't forget this....

I never at one point outta my mouth said I am better than Method Man," Joe clarified.
http://www.sohh.com/2009/05/joe_budden_re-thinks_meth.html

so if JOE BUDDEN himself don't think he better then meth, what makes you think he's better then ghostface or jadakiss?
laugh.gif

When was the last AMAZING Ghost verse??

When was the FIRST one??
people be having amnesia when it comes to album verses....

did we forget his debut verse on 36 chambers?

my god....this music forum sucks
30t6p3b.gif

his last new verse was on that swizz track...pretty solid.

and this is for time....
http://realtalkny.uproxx.com/2009/05/topic/topic/beef/method-man-responds-to-joe-budden-saying-he-is-betterwho-you-think-is-better/

can't even beat meth as far as da public is concerned...what makes you think da most consistent WU member Ghostface's opinion of Jada holds is any more telling

of joe budden.

or and don't forget this....

I never at one point outta my mouth said I am better than Method Man," Joe clarified.
http://www.sohh.com/2009/05/joe_budden_re-thinks_meth.html

so if JOE BUDDEN himself don't think he better then meth, what makes you think he's better then ghostface or jadakiss?
laugh.gif

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any budden song lyrically

and this song aint even on a kiss album but he merks it, pretty much every line is a punch line. and he shows the hood love with all the hood references.

"twenty five 357's, all chrome heads, baseball gloves and champion hoodies, the coneheads"
pimp.gif

"my flow is like a needle right before you get a root canal"

"&#^# is everyone so mad at the south for, learn how to switch ya style up and go south paw"
and for the record, The LOX > Slaughterhouse

edit: Ninjahood, peep the avy
pimp.gif

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any budden song lyrically

and this song aint even on a kiss album but he merks it, pretty much every line is a punch line. and he shows the hood love with all the hood references.

"twenty five 357's, all chrome heads, baseball gloves and champion hoodies, the coneheads"
pimp.gif

"my flow is like a needle right before you get a root canal"

"&#^# is everyone so mad at the south for, learn how to switch ya style up and go south paw"
and for the record, The LOX > Slaughterhouse

edit: Ninjahood, peep the avy
pimp.gif

This #%%$ a joke, Budden is clearly better...
Mood Muzik 2 is better than any Kiss album, mixtape or whatever...

And if we talking about bars Kiss never spazzed on a beat like this...

I +@#% with Kiss but that N been spitting the same verse with the same flow for the last 10 years....

His sword is not as sharp and he's not even the best N in the group anymore...Styles P >> Jadakiss

This #%%$ a joke, Budden is clearly better...
Mood Muzik 2 is better than any Kiss album, mixtape or whatever...

And if we talking about bars Kiss never spazzed on a beat like this...

I +@#% with Kiss but that N been spitting the same verse with the same flow for the last 10 years....

His sword is not as sharp and he's not even the best N in the group anymore...Styles P >> Jadakiss

like i said, if joe budden HIMSELF said he wasn't better then method man of all people, what makes you think he's better then ghostface or jada? 
laugh.gif

when someone tell you who they are, believe them.

like i said, if joe budden HIMSELF said he wasn't better then method man of all people, what makes you think he's better then ghostface or jada? 
laugh.gif

when someone tell you who they are, believe them.

i wish da music thread had a studio audience, so they someone could catch a hot tomato in da temple....

Jadakiss UN-official mixtapes be better then Joe budden mixtapes & albums...

jay-z was right...we need a board...pick your favorite rapper ever, then ask them who they would pick, jada or Joe budden...here's a hint..NONE of em pickin joey.

Download Mixtape | Free Mixtapes Provided by DatPiff.com

i wish da music thread had a studio audience, so they someone could catch a hot tomato in da temple....

Jadakiss UN-official mixtapes be better then Joe budden mixtapes & albums...

jay-z was right...we need a board...pick your favorite rapper ever, then ask them who they would pick, jada or Joe budden...here's a hint..NONE of em pickin joey.

Download Mixtape | Free Mixtapes Provided by DatPiff.com

To those saying Jada isn't even the best in his group, who cares? and for the record, neither is Joey, Joell > Joey

To those saying Jada isn't even the best in his group, who cares? and for the record, neither is Joey, Joell > Joey

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

i ain't even type this cuz it was common knowledge.

and i want you to find a rap fan that would pick slaughterhouse over da lox.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

i ain't even type this cuz it was common knowledge.

and i want you to find a rap fan that would pick slaughterhouse over da lox.

laugh.gif

Im not going to go into detail why i feel the way i feel but its Jadakiss>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>joe buddens or lupe in my opinion.Jada just speaks my type language real good to represent for the have nots,the ones who made mistakes in the street life and who are trying to overcome the situation that was handed to them.I cant relate to a sprung on his woman 100 percent of the time rapper who films and talks about his woman in sope opra mode all day everyday which is joe buddens,plus i cant relate to the school geek who can flow a little bit but thinks hes way better than what he really is which is lupe.They just dont represent what ive been through,i didnt mean to bash them but its just the way i feel.

Im not going to go into detail why i feel the way i feel but its Jadakiss>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>joe buddens or lupe in my opinion.Jada just speaks my type language real good to represent for the have nots,the ones who made mistakes in the street life and who are trying to overcome the situation that was handed to them.I cant relate to a sprung on his woman 100 percent of the time rapper who films and talks about his woman in sope opra mode all day everyday which is joe buddens,plus i cant relate to the school geek who can flow a little bit but thinks hes way better than what he really is which is lupe.They just dont represent what ive been through,i didnt mean to bash them but its just the way i feel.

I guess we have different ideas of what an AMAZING verse is...

I think you guys are confusing what's entertaining with what's an actual display of superior talent...

Difference between being a fan of someone and objectively judging their level of greatness...

Anytime I see Ghostface in someones top 10 I just laugh...

I've been a fan of his material as long as ANYone else, but lets be real...

10 times of of 10 its a HUGE Ghost fan that's gonna rate him high... That's no coincidence...

I think you guys are confusing what's entertaining with what's an actual display of superior talent...

Difference between being a fan of someone and objectively judging their level of greatness...

10 times of of 10 its a HUGE Ghost fan that's gonna rate him high... That's no coincidence...

Ghost is so versatile (and not to mention consistent), he will go in on a fast paced beat like Chessboxing but can drop a classic with All In The World I Got Is You, and neither times does he sacrifice lyrical content.
and this track is a prime example of Ghost's flow AND lyrics at top notch status:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS8OXo9Oif4and I aint even getting into his story telling abilities yet like Shakey Dog and Malcolm
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom