How do people find this attractive?

What are you referring to?

How could people find thicker women attractive? Or..  how could people find a sloppy woman with clown makeup plastered on her face attractive?

Because they're not the same thing. Just because someone might prefer thick women doesn't mean they love ALL thick or heavier women. 
shes not thick, shes fat 
Did I say she's thick?

What exactly is there to discuss? Who said they find it attractive? One sloppy looking woman isn't a representative of anything.

she posted the following pics on her instagram 

With the caption: Oh

With the caption: 17 years old (female dog)

Wait that's Tygas girl? Why are there paparazzi following a rapper's girl?
not only is that his girl, she's got his child 
mean.gif

Did I say she's thick?

What exactly is there to discuss? Who said they find it attractive? One sloppy looking woman isn't a representative of anything.
I want to discuss what anyone finds attractive in this particular woman.

what do you want the answer to be?
you want a psychological breakdown of the essence of attraction? :lol:
and the way her *** sticks out like that making it look obviously fake looks weird...not attractive.

what do you want the answer to be?
you want a psychological breakdown of the essence of attraction? :lol:
and the way her *** sticks out like that making it look obviously fake looks weird...not attractive.

this aint no doubt about it

chick is BUSTED

im not even talkin about the body, just off the face alone

dude is buggin, she just had his kid right?

went to hs with her and she used to stay in my boys neighborhood.. hit a few blunts with her. tyga lost.

The *** and tiddies is fake..

Last edited:
What are you referring to?

How could people find thicker women attractive? Or..  how could people find a sloppy woman with clown makeup plastered on her face attractive?

Because they're not the same thing. Just because someone might prefer thick women doesn't mean they love ALL thick or heavier women. 

Round of applause for this, because I automatically knew when I saw 'LucasOFWG' as the OP, that this thread would be about 1 single chick that he'd generalize to multiple types of chicks.

Obvious fake booties are a no-go though, that one looks :x :rolleyes And it looks like her makeup was put on with a shotgun

OP just worry about who you find attractive

The majority of the chicks he finds attractive looks like the one in his avy.

Back
Top Bottom