HOW DO PLAYERS/CHEATERS DO IT NOW?!?!?!?!?

I wish I had the interest in kicking game to you feelaz but I don't eem feel like it.

If your stiil worried about your woman figuring out your cheating, you should be trying to figure out why she doesn't allow it. When you figure that out you won't have to be worried about her finding out.
do tell my friend....

This gotta be stressful B. Covering up tracks
and constantly getting questioned gets tiring.
Even if the shoe is on the other foot. Never
again. My girl now NEVER calls me, let alone
FT lol. Texts all day everyday. She don't touch
my jack I don't touch hers, but neither of us
have iish to hide. If its worth it u won't be out
there in these streets.

With all the promiscuous women out there that are perfectly fine with "just sex", I genuinely don't see the need for cheating. If you want to be free to sleep around, why shackle yourself to the constraints of a relationship?

I wish I could've told my younger self this.
There's a catch 22 in this.

It's dangerous for several reasons.

1) Safety. It's alot of **** being passed around out here. You can wear 4 condoms...that won't stop herpes. Condoms also break...and abortions aren't always an option. You're playing russian roulette every time you have sex anyway. Casual sex? You should thank your creator to come out unscathed. 

2) Alot of ******* you THINK are ok w/ casual sex will reveal their true nature eventually. How many of us had a casual sex relationship with a woman where we thought everything was understood and then they catch feelings anyway and turn crazy? Woman aren't wired like men. They receive sexual energy differently than we do. Sure they can **** around just like we do...but they catch feelings at a MUCH higher rate.

3) I've had alot of casual sex. Almost too much. I'm not afraid to admit that eventually...sex w/o companionship becomes less attractive the older you get. I can indulge on a case by case basis....but for the majority of my sexual life? I can't do it. I'm affectionate. I need to have some sort of connection there w/ a female to have the BEST sex.

If a girl is letting you hit casually with no feelings involved it probably because one of these reasons

A. She's below par, meaning shes the type of chick most dudes are going to find attractive relatively

B. Shes super busy with the work or has kids so she's super busy

C. She has another dude whos hitting too, that she likes better or waiting on

Its very rare, that you'll get a top quality chick that lets you hit casually for any length of time without catching feelings

Last edited:

3) I've had alot of casual sex. Almost too much. I'm not afraid to admit that eventually...sex w/o companionship becomes less attractive the older you get. I can indulge on a case by case basis....but for the majority of my sexual life? I can't do it. I'm affectionate. I need to have some sort of connection there w/ a female to have the BEST sex.

Too much of this. I'll be 30 in about two weeks, and my sex drive haven't gone anywhere, but who I have sex with is very important to me.

Ain't nothing wrong wit a Lil *** on the side just let side chick know the deal so she won't squeal. Jus don't give the ***** no money, qt or anything that shows u care about her. Smash n dip [emoji]9996[/emoji]

Ain't nothing wrong wit a Lil *** on the side just let side chick know the deal so she won't squeal. Jus don't give the ***** no money, qt or anything that shows u care about her. Smash n dip [emoji]9996[/emoji]
Keep it 100.

If your girl had the same mentality...if she just wanted a lil **** on the side w/o feelings and you caught her....you'd probably be mad right?

Males and Females are different in that aspect

Most females cheat for reasons deeper than just wanting some *****

Don't matter bruh double standard. They catch feelings I dont

Men cheat for ego
Women cheat for me

Edit:
Question for my fellow NTers:
How if at all can you save a relationship
where the chemistry is just about completely
gone? The longer you're in the relationship
you realize how you barely connect with
each other on anything.... Is there anything
that can bring those old times back?????

Last edited:
Men cheat for ego
Women cheat for me

Edit:
Just time man! I'm reconciling back with my girl because of threads like this
If she's worth it one can change! I've been about that single life all my life but now having a child and actually loving your partner means more than any other chick! Maturing has a lot to do with it too

Men cheat for ego
Women cheat for me

Edit:
By doing various spontaneous things that bring u two together
Things that force the two of u to experience together
For instance
Every few months spontaneously
Like at the last minute
Me and my Girl drive to la for the weekend
We go to new dining spots
Shop a little
Go to a theme park or two
We just enjoy each others company
Doing the same ol same ol daily routine
Like waking up
going to work
Coming home
Eating
Going to bed can be a nightmare on a relationship
U have to switch it up and experience new things together
In order to have a relationship last
Predictability can kill a relationship
Spontaneity can nuture one

With all the promiscuous women out there that are perfectly fine with "just sex", I genuinely don't see the need for cheating. If you want to be free to sleep around, why shackle yourself to the constraints of a relationship?

I wish I could've told my younger self this.

1) Safety. It's alot of **** being passed around out here. You can wear 4 condoms...that won't stop herpes. Condoms also break...and abortions aren't always an option. You're playing russian roulette every time you have sex anyway. Casual sex? You should thank your creator to come out unscathed. 

2) Alot of ******* you THINK are ok w/ casual sex will reveal their true nature eventually. How many of us had a casual sex relationship with a woman where we thought everything was understood and then they catch feelings anyway and turn crazy? Woman aren't wired like men. They receive sexual energy differently than we do. Sure they can **** around just like we do...but they catch feelings at a MUCH higher rate.

Repped for spittin that truth

Men cheat for ego
Women cheat for me

Edit:

Same ok with kill a ***

pics of said girl
nerd.gif

or girl ur cheating on
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom