How Do Some Guys Do It?

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

if you know how to say the right things.. you'd get any female..

i don't bag the baddest chicks on the planet but i bag good looking ones..

i am in school, but i have no job..

i got a chick that takes me out to the movies, to eat, buy me clothes, and i smash..

some people will call me trifelin' (sp?)..

most respect it..

and no i'm not no broke dude.. i'd rather spend someone else money instead of mine..

the key is being a good liar and give a girl something to complain about..

You dont have to be a liar to get them, ive seen dudes who are themselves and still bag em, was Grace one of them?
yeah, you're right about not having to lie.. but lying helps a lot.. i'm always myself when i bag 'em, i just know how to talk tothem.. and lying makes the process a whole lot faster

and unfortunately, she wasn't one of them.. we was young back then lol, my G wasn't as developed
ohwell.gif

50 said it best

"Ima liar man i really dont care/ i tell the O's whatever they wanna hear"

Why yall (assuming you're 16-24) wanna settle down for anyway. I wish i never got into a relationship...smh

Because as everyone already mentioned, girls like drama (whether they admit it or not).

Now if they're an actual woman (big difference in word choice and context), then of course they wouldn't fall under this guise.

With that said, I do admit it's a bit easier bagging girls when you barely have anything going on for you at the moment. But I'd rather bag a woman nowthat I'm older, since I'm getting kinda sick of all the nonsense and I've messed with more than enough of my share of girls.

Sounds like a guy with no job, car, or any future has a better chance at getting a girl than a guy who has all those things.

Originally Posted by parada45

Sounds like a guy with no job, car, or any future has a better chance at getting a girl than a guy who has all those things.

a guy with no job has plenty of time!!!

maybe cuz some chicks prefer getting a guy cuz he is cool as a person and not just what job or car they have.... why you would want a chick to like you foryour things??

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

if you know how to say the right things.. you'd get any female..

i don't bag the baddest chicks on the planet but i bag good looking ones..

i am in school, but i have no job..

i got a chick that takes me out to the movies, to eat, buy me clothes, and i smash..

some people will call me trifelin' (sp?)..

most respect it..

and no i'm not no broke dude.. i'd rather spend someone else money instead of mine..

the key is being a good liar and give a girl something to complain about..

pimp.gif
Yessir! That's what I'm talking about.

Usually the broke/no car guy are good looking while the rich/car/has a crib guy are ugly and overweight

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Originally Posted by ksteezy

women love drama.

they are also very insecure, no matter how bad they are. So they get with these loser +%% dudes because they know they WILL always have the upper hand as opposed to getting with a dude that has his %%*% together, in this situation the woman has to be on her a-game or she knows she can be dropped just as easy as she got picked up.....some women rather deal with the loser than deal with the dude that they feel has more going on than them.

you believe that? Sad to say but statisically the "good" dudes dont have agressive/dominant personalities, what are considered by women to be "sexy" bodies as well. My womens studies class broke ALL this down to simplicity.
You need to differentiate between guys are doing good in life and guys are a good to women.
You can't tell me that captains of the industry in corporate America or top professional service workers don't have aggressive/dominant personalities.

I'm sure some if not most do, and it carries over to the work place obviously. Type A personalities. You can have an aggressive personality and be doinggood in life. Whether or not you are good to women has 0 correlation with your financial/social status, I've seen losers who were good to girls and Menmaking 200k/year who treated their wives like #%*%.

I'm not disputing what you said, just the presentation. I'm sure nice guys have a harder time pulling women. We all see that. But nice guy andsuccessful guy are not necessarily interchangeable.

I'll say this though, as many women get older they tend to look for guys who have their #%*% together. Whether or not the guy making moves in life is anice guy.....that's another story. However, at the end of the day one thing is certain. The older women may want a man to provide but they also wantsomeone who can lay the pipe. If you can't do the 2nd one well, don't be surprised if you can't keep her. It doesn't matter how big your bonuscheck will be this year.

The sponsors theory: I never even thought about that. Women picking bum guys so they can have a sense of superiority orhave the upper hand in the relationship. I've seen it yeah, but never sat around and broke it down.

Originally Posted by Diego

So it never occured to anyone that sometimes the baddest chick can have the lowest self esteem?
Better yet, a female being good looking does not mean SHE is doing anything to better herself.

Doesnt seem abnormal to me.

I don't know why more dudes don't grasp this concept. I see through a lot of these "dimes" and they always need constant confirmation thatthey're liked/wanted.

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

You gotta "act like a jerk."

I'm not down with having to play a part. This +%$% isn't a movie.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

But as dude said women like projects. They want to be the reason for change.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]10 years down the line, let's see how that holds up.[/color]
This. Then there are those cases (which are becoming more and more rare IMO) in which two people will stick with each other no matter what. Likethat women loves her man so she'll see through that and keep him going.

Then like someone said, women are attracted to dominant/ aggresive personalities and "Sad to say but statisically the "good" dudes dont haveagressive/dominant personalities".

Why does it matter? I'd rather have a job, future, and money rather than 1 bad GF. Cause if i got the 3 then best believe a gf will come easy

Originally Posted by Paulitics

Why does it matter? I'd rather have a job, future, and money rather than 1 bad GF. Cause if i got the 3 then best believe a gf will come easy

Boom.

should we just have a raltionship/opposite sex sticky? Most of these threads all lead to the same place, explantion or help. This one falls under the former.

Back
Top Bottom