How do the Retro Powder IX fit?

I would say true to size. If possible, you could try on the other 9s if stores around you still have them and see how they fit.

I would say true to size. If possible, you could try on the other 9s if stores around you still have them and see how they fit.

Mine fit kinda tight....... wish I would've got a half size up now I can't find em anywhere! But try on a pair because everyones foot is different

Mine fit kinda tight....... wish I would've got a half size up now I can't find em anywhere! But try on a pair because everyones foot is different

Originally Posted by KMNewark

That's right, same with mine. Go a half size up depending on the width of your foot! A wide foot will find these shoes quite narrow.

Originally Posted by KMNewark

That's right, same with mine. Go a half size up depending on the width of your foot! A wide foot will find these shoes quite narrow.

Back
Top Bottom