how do ya'll lace your sb's?

^^^ I don't think it should be anywhere on this site
wink.gif

Seriously though OP... What "SB's" are you talking about? Dunk Highs, Dunk Lows, Blazers, Zoom Tre, P-rod etc etc the list goes on.... Ifyou're going to make a useless, idiotic post at least make it slightly sensible so people can answer it correctly.

BTW, I lace my "SBs" using laces which I then put through the lace holes...

^^

ok, well sorry for not being sooooooooo specific.
eek.gif
eyes.gif

what i meant was dunk lows or highs.
there, is that SPECIFIC enough for you?? or do you want me to ask for specific colors too? here, how about every color you can name, do you need me to be morespecific for you?

Doesnt take long to start some beef now does it... Lesson learned... DONT POST RANDOM CRAP!!!!!

ok.....
so i can't ask a question about how everyone laces their sb's, but people can ask questions about lacing jordan 5's?
eyes.gif

i haven't learned any lesson yet....
oh and i did have beef for dinner too.

Yeah man you gotta be more specific when you start a thread. Don't be so quick to be defensive. Dude was trying to help you out by asking you what specificshoes you were talking about. But I think it's safe to assume that whenever someone like this dude says SB's, they're referring to the dunks.

Oh, and as a forewarning, don't post another thread like this one or a "I NEED TO MATCH DEEZ SHEWZ" thread. You'll be destroyed.

Originally Posted by HamiltonT1893

ok.....
so i can't ask a question about how everyone laces their sb's, but people can ask questions about lacing jordan 5's?
eyes.gif

Jordan Vs are a specific shoe, SB's is a category.

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

Yeah man you gotta be more specific when you start a thread. Don't be so quick to be defensive. Dude was trying to help you out by asking you what specific shoes you were talking about. But I think it's safe to assume that whenever someone like this dude says SB's, they're referring to the dunks.

Oh, and as a forewarning, don't post another thread like this one or a "I NEED TO MATCH DEEZ SHEWZ" thread. You'll be destroyed.
well, that guy up there didn't have to have to sound so smart about it, he could've just told me straight up.

Originally Posted by jonny1200

Originally Posted by HamiltonT1893

ok.....
eyes.gif

Jordan Vs are a specific shoe, SB's is a category.
ok then, why not just post pictures that fall into that category..

These kind of threads always pop up once in a blue moon.
and it's always by a newbie.
grin.gif

Just lace them up however you feel comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom