How do you all feel and view jealousy towards your girl?

Some of you may say its childish or insecure for someone to be either overly or just jealous towards your girl, mainly pertaining to her guy friends ect. Me personally, I'm in my early 20s and still dating, and been with my girl for about 3 months. Right now I'm having a hard time coping with the fact that she talks to her guy friends whether it be fb texting or talking on the phone, but I mean its not enough having a bf that you need attention from all these dudes friends or not, don't get me wrong she says they just chat as friends, but I'm sure those dudes flirt and everything, pisses me off to the point I just wanna end it but not sure if I'm over reacting or how to go about it. How do you all go about ur partner having friends or if any of you been in a similar situation Im in, I'd like to hear thoughts feedback on jealousy

Last edited:
You gotta come to terms with the fact you can't control what she does or how she feels. If you can then awesome. Just enjoy the situation for what it is.

If not then you need to dead it and learn the lesson before you get into the next situation.

It's tough but you can't let any one make you suffer like that. Like dude said you have to love yourself first.

Vice versa, you dont have any girl friends that you talk to?

Last edited:
You are young bro and so is your relationship....2 things are bound to happen

1 your relationship will mature to a point she will eventually distance herself further and further away from those guys friends.

2 those guys friends interested on that one thing from her will eventually distance themselves and move on as they will realize they are deep within the friendzone.

Just let it play out, grow and let your relationship mature..::right now you are over reactin and the worst thing you can do is tell her to stop talking to her friends...you will come off as an over bearing BF and she will probably run to those dudes to laugh at you with them.

You shouldn't worry about her having conversations with guy friends unless they are being disrespectful but you should definitely talk with her about the topic of hanging out with other guys and you hanging out with other women to make sure y'all both are on the same page.

For example, are dinner and movies with a guy friend cool? Can she go to his house?

Can you go to dinner with your female friends?

If ya D game was strong, she wouldn't even be thinking about her guy friends.

You don't own it, until you put a ring on it, b.

I call the shots cause I'm the warden of my household.

Last edited:
So she should end her friendships with people she's known longer than you because you came into her life for 2 months?

No such thing as male friends. This is my mentality. You can fall for the whole, "I am not insecure" #nTLogic and allow her to go to dinner and movie dates with dudes if you want. Keep your eyes open

No such thing as male friends. This is my mentality. You can fall for the whole, "I am not insecure" #nTLogic and allow her to go to dinner and movie dates with dudes if you want. Keep your eyes open
I have females I'm friends with who I have 0 chance of ever smashing though.

No such thing as ZERO chance. If yall happen to get drunk one night and their face falls into your lap in the back of the uber, we will see why type of "friends" yall are at that point.

Are you or said females in relationships?

Do you guys text all day, talk into the late night on the phone, go on mini dates, etc?

When you guys see each other do you give long tight hugs and express how much you've missed each other?

Last edited:
You don't own her my dude. Put more energy on yourself to Maximize your value young man!
I hear you, but you have to speak up and nip stuff in the bud. You don't "own" her but you are supposed to lead. Call it what you want. Can't just let anything fly. If you aren't cool with her sitting on the phone chatting with other dudes, fine. Doesn't make you insecure or controlling. Just put your foot down.

But dude is 2 months in, so right now, he can't be demanding these types of things.

Later on down the road, sure. He has EVERY RIGHT, to tell her, "Aye, I need you to limit how often you are talking to those dudes man. You are MY woman." Nothing wrong with that.

And like @ksteezy   said, eventually she will tell them to fall back or they will fall back seeing as though she is yours

2 months in, you're still living paycheck to paycheck on them yambs.

She can still be repossessed from you fam.

Last thing you want to do is come in and dictate who she can and can't talk to

Back
Top Bottom