How do you average 50 plus post per day for over a week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have 25K post and haven't contributed anything useful or something memorable, I don't even know what to say.

To each their own though......NT needs the lurkers, heavy posters and guys in the middle too.

Sillyputty's post count has to be an error.

Has to be. There is no way he has that many posts in that little time. I work 8hrs a day and ******** on NT most days and I think I post way too much. But that dude...:smh:

Sillyputty's post count has to be an error.

Has to be. There is no way he has that many posts in that little time. I work 8hrs a day and ******** on NT most days and I think I post way too much. But that dude...:smh:
his rep count is definitely an error not his post count. he likes to come up with these long winded replies that make method man's answers look like one word responses. the fact that there is no longer a one minute waiting period between posts also contributed to his inflated post number

I spend all day at work on NT and couldnt fathom posting as much as some dudes

how could you even have that much to say?

then again most dudes with those crazy post counts aint really sayin **** no way

his rep count is definitely an error not his post count. he likes to come up with these long winded replies that make method man's answers look like one word responses. the fact that there is no longer a one minute waiting period between posts also contributed to his inflated post number

But apparently he post/says things people are feeling. He post far extreme conservative or liberal statements that people on here must support.

Let's see, we had optimus prime, dame theory, silly putty, and now future MD. Am I missing any?

*waitin' for the picture that got him ran outta /16 to pop up*
:nerd:

I spend all day at work on NT and couldnt fathom posting as much as some dudes

how could you even have that much to say?

then again most dudes with those crazy post counts aint really sayin **** no way

I've always felt this way. I've been here for over six years and don't even have 1,200 posts.

To each their own though. It's simply hard for me to comprehend as I'm sure it's hard for some people to comprehend how (relatively) little I post...

y ur avy always remind me of a side profile of a transformer head tho?.....u do this to me on purpose?

.......what really blows my mind are the few-and-far-between heads who have like an 03 join date and 7 posts.....cmon fam why even make a name?

If you have 25K post and haven't contributed anything useful or something memorable, I don't even know what to say.
To each their own though......NT needs the lurkers, heavy posters and guys in the middle too.
true story. Everybody can't average 32 ppg ...

Y'all spazzing out on people that post too much. Maybe y'all post too little!!

Just keeding guise ... loosen up.

This, rep system should have never came to NT.
But yea to some people NT is a way of life, logged in posting every hour of everyday, every year :lol:
:rofl:
and this is why my wife is jealous of Niketalk. She says i spend more time with you guys here than listening to her complain. lol.

:rofl:
and this is why my wife is jealous of Niketalk. She says i spend more time with you guys here than listening to her complain. lol.
my girl was the same way.

I said "look... until you can be as interesting as NTer, provide me lulz, valuable info in life, and pictures of yambs I wanna dine one, then you're second place.

Now go make nt some juice"

She knows I don't need her... all I need is my internet.

Let's see, we had optimus prime, dame theory, silly putty, and now future MD. Am I missing any?
*waitin' for the picture that got him ran outta /16 to pop up*
Yooooo I'll never forget when you said some **** about son looking like he fixes computers for a living. I was CRYING man.
roll.gif

Someone re-posted his pic when dude was on the silly putty name and this ***** actually got Meth to take it down.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I remember Zyzz being the new kid on the block back in the OG concord thread. I'm pretty sure most of his post count came from there. Dudes had a laser beam on him.

I stumbled across the stats page and mind was blown at his post count. Kid has been putting in major work.
Zyzz isn't his first account. Dude's been around for a while.

Some of y'all desperate to get too henzO status... I been here for 7-8 years and got 600 posts. Some of y'all post****** try to hard. I mean yea thanks for the Lulz but, gd, do some of y'all got life's?

What is the definition of a rediculous post count though? I could only imagine if there was no FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc. to help ease the pain for some folks......I'm sure it would be much worse otherwise.

Its crazy how threads like these make it seem as if liking NT, coming here often, and posting a lot is a crime.

It seems like more of a good thing than anything. I mean if theyre really as socially awkward as you guys are implying would you rather them not feel like they belong anywhere or coming here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom