How do you deal with one of your good homies coming out of the closet

its easier for you to judge somebody when it hasnt happened to you.
you guys really need to get off your high horse because it is definately NOT as easy as you think it is.
Speaking as someone who has had one of his best friends come out of the closet to him, it really is as easy as you think it is. It's called being a real friend.

Last edited:
damn it nevermind quoted the wrong guy lol

i was supposed to quote comparison ford. so then what if your friend after coming out said he has been madly in love with you for YEARS and after coming out he thought it was cool to flirt with you whenever he could. No it is NOT as easy as you think and it doesnt make anyone less of a friend to tell um stop or ima drop your ***...

Last edited:

i was supposed to quote comparison ford. so then what if your friend after coming out said he has been madly in love with you for YEARS and after coming out he thought it was cool to flirt with you whenever he could. No it is NOT as easy as you think and it doesnt make anyone less of a friend to tell um stop or ima drop your ***...

it's easy to remain friends with someone that comes out as gay. you're now proposing a hypothetical scenario that isn't necessarily related to the discussion, but could be. however, the hypothetical scenario you propose isn't due to the person being gay, it's due to the person lacking respect.

isolate him man
never speak to him again
ignore all texts, phone calls, doorbell ringings, knocks on window, taps on shoulder at all costs
its time to move on

Last edited:
That has more to do with the friend being an idiot than the friend being a homosexual. He knows you're straight, you've been friends for years and have shown no signs of being attracted to him and he STILL flirts with you? This situation seems a lot more like the exception rather than the rule.

I always kinda find it funny when people claim they had NO idea.

I mean...did you REALLY not suspect ANYTHING? And hes your best friend?

Dude must have been dropping hints for a long time. 
nah son, have a friend who came out in hs, it wasnt until junior year he started gettin wild wit it (homie got a belly ring so we knew what time it was)

freshman and sophomore year, dude was typical football linebacker stud, not an oz of sugar and he didnt play that gay noise, i guess you could say his Beyonce infatuation was a giveaway, but it really wasnt, he didnt idolize her, he just had a sexy *** picture of her in his wallet on some "im going to marry her" stuff

some you cant tell at all, but MOST aint foolin nobody

Back
Top Bottom