how do YOU get rid of pimples?

Yogurt reduces the redness in pimples as well as exfoliate your face  help lighting up those ones that you touched one to many times. 

Take a clothespin and make a small hole in the pimple to extract all the white stuff out of it, then apply witch hazel. be sure to wash your faceand drink hella water.

Take a clothespin and make a small hole in the pimple to extract all the white stuff out of it, then apply witch hazel. be sure to wash your faceand drink hella water.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Slather grease all on my face. Fish grease.

Idk why but this had me
roll.gif
... Still
roll.gif
But seriously noxema works great for keeping my skin clear...but what works for me might not do the same for you...you gotta find what works for you and stick with it...along with cutting back on greasy foods and sodas...I heard that witch hazel is one of the main ingredients in most cleansers tho...so that might be a good place to start...

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Slather grease all on my face. Fish grease.

Idk why but this had me
roll.gif
... Still
roll.gif
But seriously noxema works great for keeping my skin clear...but what works for me might not do the same for you...you gotta find what works for you and stick with it...along with cutting back on greasy foods and sodas...I heard that witch hazel is one of the main ingredients in most cleansers tho...so that might be a good place to start...

Back
Top Bottom