how do YOU get rid of pimples?

LLCoolMichael wrote:
wawaweewa wrote:
The best method? Time.

This. To start wash your face 2-3 times a day, drink 4-5 liters of water a day & cut out all high sugar/fried  foods and snacks. Come back and thank me in 6 weeks.
tongue.gif

EDIT: 6 weeks is about the time to get rid of all scars formed. Following these steps will stop any new pimples from forming after about a week. 
smokin.gif

QFT  

OP Its most likely what your eating/drinking. Eat more natural foods + more fruits and vegetables. And your skin will clear up trust me on this. I prefer eating an apple a day for its skin benefits and cut out eating greasy food and my skin has never been better.

LLCoolMichael wrote:
wawaweewa wrote:
The best method? Time.

This. To start wash your face 2-3 times a day, drink 4-5 liters of water a day & cut out all high sugar/fried  foods and snacks. Come back and thank me in 6 weeks.
tongue.gif

EDIT: 6 weeks is about the time to get rid of all scars formed. Following these steps will stop any new pimples from forming after about a week. 
smokin.gif

QFT  

OP Its most likely what your eating/drinking. Eat more natural foods + more fruits and vegetables. And your skin will clear up trust me on this. I prefer eating an apple a day for its skin benefits and cut out eating greasy food and my skin has never been better.

Originally Posted by firered18

Take a clothespin and make a small hole in the pimple to extract all the white stuff out of it, then apply witch hazel. be sure to wash your faceand drink hella water.

I'm mad we're homies IRL and you've never told me this before
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by firered18

Take a clothespin and make a small hole in the pimple to extract all the white stuff out of it, then apply witch hazel. be sure to wash your faceand drink hella water.

I'm mad we're homies IRL and you've never told me this before
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

To avoid pimples...

STOP using face soap in the morning. Your skin produces natural oils which are defensive.. by washing those away your skin is more susceptible to dirt throughout the day.
Fingers+water in the morning, and soap before bed.

I know, it's counterintuitive.

And, greasy foods don't give you pimples....it's touching your face while eating those foods which is gonna make it happen.
Try to avoid touching your face at all

To avoid pimples...

STOP using face soap in the morning. Your skin produces natural oils which are defensive.. by washing those away your skin is more susceptible to dirt throughout the day.
Fingers+water in the morning, and soap before bed.

I know, it's counterintuitive.

And, greasy foods don't give you pimples....it's touching your face while eating those foods which is gonna make it happen.
Try to avoid touching your face at all

first I always wash my face with

cetaphil.jpg

I never use soap on my face

then if the pimple is easy to pop, pop it and then I apply this

0002038210012_215X215.jpg

i don't use the pills tho
ohwell.gif
.....the benzoyl peroxide cream is good enough. It's gentle on the skin and wont leave your skin irritated.

and also, time...you can't rush it if the pimple isn't ready to pop

first I always wash my face with

cetaphil.jpg

I never use soap on my face

then if the pimple is easy to pop, pop it and then I apply this

0002038210012_215X215.jpg

i don't use the pills tho
ohwell.gif
.....the benzoyl peroxide cream is good enough. It's gentle on the skin and wont leave your skin irritated.

and also, time...you can't rush it if the pimple isn't ready to pop

i need info on how to get rid of the scars tho. got a MEAN scar in the middle of my cheek
30t6p3b.gif

i need info on how to get rid of the scars tho. got a MEAN scar in the middle of my cheek
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

30t6p3b.gif

depends how big it is and how long its been. your skin complexion also

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

30t6p3b.gif

depends how big it is and how long its been. your skin complexion also

i'd say the touching of my face throughout the day has caused 70-80% of my pimples, i always end up finding myself with my head leaning against my hand all the time during school when I'm not writing things down.

i'd say the touching of my face throughout the day has caused 70-80% of my pimples, i always end up finding myself with my head leaning against my hand all the time during school when I'm not writing things down.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Accutane
RIP
No +#+%. 
And if you want it to stunt your growth go ahead. 
I took it 12 years ago and it's the best decision I ever made, from a health standpoint. I know a bunch of people who feel the same way. A handful of depressed kids committed suicide while taking it and their parents blamed the drug. Convenient, and par for the course in our society these days.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Accutane
RIP
No +#+%. 
And if you want it to stunt your growth go ahead. 
I took it 12 years ago and it's the best decision I ever made, from a health standpoint. I know a bunch of people who feel the same way. A handful of depressed kids committed suicide while taking it and their parents blamed the drug. Convenient, and par for the course in our society these days.

^i had horrible acne as a teen and tried everything under the sun, some people just aren't blessed with the genetics that allow them to not get pimples. i took acutane and never had a single problem with the side effects or anything, and im 6'5 so that stunt your growth statement is the stupidest thing i've ever heard

Back
Top Bottom