How do you guys act towards a chick, who u plan on cuffing?!?

^^

What are some plans you would make with her when you guys are just starting to hang out??

No "simps" allowed?

Nothing that costs money. The weather is nice. If you aren't bold enough to invite her over ASAP, Go to a park. Find some free events in your area.

Where are you from? I will look up some things for you.

Go take a stroll. Pick her brain. Don't go spending $ on her until she proves she is worthy.

And don't try too hard man. Don't be like the other dude on here. Giving her constant compliments. They don't want to hear that foolishness. Make her work for your attention though. Don't sweat her. Don't harass her. Don't call her 55 times a day.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Nothing that costs money. The weather is nice. If you aren't bold enough to invite her over ASAP, Go to a park. Find some free events in your area.

Go take a stroll. Pick her brain. Don't go spending $ on her until she proves she is worthy.

And don't try too hard man. Don't be like the other dude on here. Giving her constant compliments. They don't want to hear that foolishness. Make her work for your attention though. Don't sweat her. Don't harass her. Don't call her 55 times a day.
hallelujah holla back
pimp.gif

There's no set way how to "act." Just do what feels right. Everything else should fall in place if it's meant to be.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

There's no set way how to "act." Just do what feels right. Everything else should fall in place if it's meant to be.
laugh.gif
But you have to remember everyone's instincts are advanced yet. Doing what feels right probably means spending a lot of money on her, constant compliments, and acting like a vagina. So I wouldn't tell him to do that. He should be calculated until those calculated actions become his second nature. But since he IS asking, I wouldn't dare tell him to act normal and do what feels right.

Setting that man up for failure.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ No such thing as meant to be. A girl can want a dude bad but if he is a sucka then that can erase all hopes. No such thing as meant to be.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
But you have to remember everyone's instincts are advanced yet. Doing what feels right probably means spending a lot of money on her, constant compliments, and acting like a vagina. So I wouldn't tell him to do that. He should be calculated until those calculated actions become his second nature. But since he IS asking, I wouldn't dare tell him to act normal and do what feels right.

Setting that man up for failure.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ No such thing as meant to be. A girl can want a dude bad but if he is a sucka then that can erase all hopes. No such thing as meant to be.
But how do you know that?  Doing what's right in his situation could consist of doing the exact opposite of what you just listed.  If you're feeling a girl, go with your gut...listening to advice as far as the money he should/shouldn't be spending amongst other things from dudes on the net IS setting him up for failure.  There is no exact science to dating....rather than having him conform to what you may think is acceptable in the infantile stages of talking to someone, it's probably best that he learns on his own....there's no better way to figure %!!! out than going thru trial/error...this way you can see what works for YOU. 

You are correct, people should learn on their own. Experience is part of learning.

But that is why people tell men to go with anything you have been taught when it comes to treating women the "right" way. Why? Because most likely (based on statistics) his mother and other women in his life have taught him to treat women a certain way which is not really the "right" way.

I am telling him what works for me. Why? Because he asked a general question. And I stand by what I said. Don't spend $ on this girl or if you do, don't go out trying to impress her with $50 dinners for 2. Treat it like a job interview. Don;'t put her on a pedestal.

Can't go wrong with that advice.

And you are right, there is no EXACT science to it all. But some thing are proven to be more successful than others. And the most probable way of him seeing her for a 2nd time is to NOT kiss her butt and tell her she is the best thing he has ever laid his eyes on. Even if he doesn't SAY those words, he shouldn't even ACT like it.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Be a gentleman but don't be a doormat.
Forget that. A gentleman tries too hard. Don't be a gentleman.

Just be respectful. But as he said, don't be a damn sucka. Don't let this woman think that she is doing you a favor by going out with you. And you don't go into this with that mindset.

Just be cool man.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Do all that... and just be yourself.

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

theres a thin line between acting like an a-hole and projecting you have no interest
Truth.

And there is a thin line between seeming obsessive and showing interest also.
Try to find a balance. With certain chicks this could be like walking a tightrope

Well of course I am gonna respect her... she seems like a good girl, hence the word "cuffing"

I'm not a sucka who's gonna drop money on her.. i'm looking for something we could both do and have fun

Maybe something like the movies or something like that.. sounds kinda lame, but it gets the job done.

I'm from VA btw..

Movies is lame man. You want to do something that stands out. I am sure just about every other dude she went out with took her to the movies on the first date. Be original man.

Where at in VA? Northern VA?

Originally Posted by RAWse

Well of course I am gonna respect her... she seems like a good girl, hence the word "cuffing"

I'm not a sucka who's gonna drop money on her.. i'm looking for something we could both do and have fun

Maybe something like the movies or something like that.. sounds kinda lame, but it gets the job done.

I'm from VA btw..
VA cat huh, take her to the zoo or just take the metro to DC and chill, depending what part of VA you from at least

Movies is lame man. You want to do something that stands out. I am sure just about every other dude she went out with took her to the movies on the first date. Be original man.

Where at in VA? Northern VA?
Yeah I know.. the zoo doesn't sound so bad??

NOVA area, yup

Anything will work with the right mindset, even dinner and movies.

The problem is most people don't have the mindset and go to dinner and movies like a sucka.

i usually tend to be physical, and sort of get her to understand that I like her....works 100% of the time because they always add me as a friend on Facebook in less than 2 days after we meet..

i'm kidding.

Man the zoo is a good idea. It doesn't sound stupid at all man. Better than a damn movie. Since you are in area, man you have PLENTY to do.

Old Town Alexandria (Near the water). Go get some ice cream or something while you are over there and visit the Torpedo Factory
The National Harbor (Haven't been but heard it is the spot).
G-Town near Sequoia's (Near the water). Google Maps it if you don't know where it or any of these spots are.

There are PLENTY of nice parks in the area man. You have plenty of things are you disposal.

Big list of things. Don't be scared to do something "new" either man. Will definitely win you over since you really want this girl. Most dudes aren't creative so trust me, whatever you do with blow you away. She will be telling her friends, "OH he is so creative." Don't tell her your secrets though. DOn't let her know how you find out about things. Part of the mystery. - http://dc.about.com/od/to...actions/u/Thingstodo.htm

Back
Top Bottom