How do you guys deal with stress?

cigarette.
smokin.gif

lay on the ground and die slowly

reawake in a new dimension, possible instructions on how to build a life machine will most likely be found.

I am the air and sky all in one.

the stars and sun before they collide.

I am.

It's the only way I can reassure myself of my existence on this plane.

Most of the time I'll just zone out to some music while laying down. But I also like going to the gun range every now and then, or just being around genuinely good people.

I unleash on a heavy bag. Completely drains you. If you do it to near exhaustion then won't give a crap about the petty stuff that was bothering you before.

Meditation
Working Out
Keeping Busy
Reading

Cutting out all the meaningless things out of my life helps too. I'm talking social networks, video games, basically anything that can be deemed unproductive. Knowing that I'm doing something that really enhances my life helps lead give me a peace of mind.
And remember to live in the present moment. I put meditation up there because that's essentially what it is. 

Damn OP, i feel you 100.. what genuinely helps me are my friends, who are POSITIVE.. if you surround yourself with negativity, everything will become bad.. if you hang with positive people who give off positive vibes.. your attitude with be the same, it's simple logic and the people around you have a MAJOR influence on how you behave, if you want to believe it or not..
edit: what 4one5 said is true about social networks.. well i believe so. wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much drama has been started over twitter/fb... its %%#$%$+ crazy how much of a mind F these social networks can be

talk to chicks tryna get some yambz
talk/kick it with the homies
play some games
browse the internet
try to learn about some interesting stuff i always wondered about

anything to get my mind off whats stressing me out
the longer it aint on my mind the better i feel

Back
Top Bottom