How do you guys feel about this?

dogs-in-sneakers-4.jpg

dogs-in-sneakers-3.jpg

dogs-in-sneakers-2.jpg

:lol: :smh:

Those people need lives. Forreal.
Whats wrong with taking 5 minutes out of your day to take photoshoots with your best friend. 

Looks like they love it. My dog loves being in front of the camera. 

Whats wrong with taking 5 minutes out of your day to take photoshoots with your best friend. 

Your dog can not communicate his emotions to you.

Your dog has learned what he needs to do in order to get fed.

Nothing else.

rustled?

Last edited:
This is even dumber than chicks posting naked pics of themselves in sneakers.

Nothing else.
rustled?

Where do people get this? Let me guess, "Science." (sorry about the shot here, but it is what it is and needs to be put into perspective)

Have you never heard a puppy cry with emotion when you leave him/her for the day, regardless of how much food or water is in their bowl? Have you never had something chewed up when you returned because they needed your scent?

Nothing else.
rustled?
Where do people get this? Let me guess, "Science." (sorry about the shot here, but it is what it is and needs to be put into perspective)

Have you never heard a puppy cry with emotion when you leave him/her for the day, regardless of how much food or water is in their bowl? Have you never had something chewed up when you returned because they needed your scent?
I was kidding hence my "rustled."

Animals

And since they really are animals I can use that term without it being a big deal

Nothing else.
rustled?

I was kidding hence my "rustled."

Word, the "shot" was towards the religously-academic-science people.

Back
Top Bottom