How do you kill time in school?

stay in class
indifferent.gif

You aleady have to be there.
Might as well use the time to LEARN SOMETHING.

pay attention to your teacher, maybe you'll be successful one day. It won't be cool to be an idiot who roams the halls, and come graduation time, yourat home watching little bear on NickJr.

In high school, I had a really BS, busywork math class and myself and the other people around me would always be free styling. I actually got pretty good atjust rapping about what was happening and doing dis raps and battles back and forth with my friends/classmates.

Now if you in college and are getting kicked out of class, you got bigger problems than having time to kill.

If I'm waiting for my next class, I usually go to the library to read.

I don't think about ways to kill time when I'm actually in class.

Originally Posted by Sighfur

pay attention to your teacher, maybe you'll be successful one day. It won't be cool to be an idiot who roams the halls, and come graduation time, your at home watching little bear on NickJr.
laugh.gif
yeah man stop messing around

thats little kid stuff dude

and I'm 17 a senior and I think that stuff is dumb now

i should say pay attention and learn but who does that ... what i did was bought a sidekick and browsed the web, played games, aim'd with friends and alsofell asleep ...

Kill time by doing extra credit, finishing homework that we all know you probably didnt do, and read a book. ...America's youth
smh.gif

Originally Posted by peoples

I Use To get kicked out of the classroom and just wander the school.

guess you feel pretty cool huh?

Back to the topic..

I'm on NT, that's how I kill time in school, I'm in school now.

Originally Posted by rudy

use NT im in school right now lol

this is the exact reason i cant take my laptop to some of my classes, cause i know i would just get on NT
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Just keep taking notes, Do the work and when there's free time i'd either talk to someone or draw. Oh yea, Don't look at the time

Back
Top Bottom