How do you know which white chicks are into black guys??

Originally Posted by JStunn197

Generally the fat ones are.

It's true.......I remember how shorty treated the D like it was was a lollipop
pimp.gif

Need a new one.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

Generally the fat ones are.

pimp.gif

Need a new one.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif

fat white girl? FTL

please she aint treat the D that good. like there isnt plenty of bad mamis who dont know how to do that....

to each their own. ill pass.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

Generally the thick* ones are.

pimp.gif

Need a new one.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif

fat white girl? FTL

please she aint treat the D that good. like there isnt plenty of bad mamis who dont know how to do that....

to each their own. ill pass.

Dude sounds mad
roll.gif
,you MAD?
Just put my two cents of a past experience relax. I didn't proclaim her the almighty sex goddess, she not that, butthe tongue had a gift
devil.gif

smh.gif
Your response came off like you hit a thick one and it wasn't to yourliking; wasn't my fault
ohwell.gif

i think it's possible to get (at least bag for a night) any chick, even if they aren't usually attracted to your race.

just gotta charm her.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

i think it's possible to get (at least bag for a night) any chick, even if they aren't usually attracted to your race.

just gotta charm Kobe her.
laugh.gif
yep, then just OJ her if she tries to say no.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

just gotta charm Kobe her.
laugh.gif
yep, then just OJ her if she tries to say no.
No need to kill her, a little Jim Brown should work.

Speaking of Jim Brown:
"Assault: Allegedly threw his fiancee off a balcony, charges dropped (1968)"
laugh.gif
@dropped

Originally Posted by H01YshNIK3S

it doesnt matter what they look like. i live is south florida in a rich county (i live in the middle class area) and white girls love black dudes. but i am half white, that being said i still am am intimidating guy being 6'4 215. that scares white women, trust me they will clinch there purse around you in public, but still want the D*** in private, and in some cases public lol. rich milfs FTW!

Yes and no. There are ones who give us "that look". I cant stand that +%%+. I say hi to some of them and they almost just grill me on some why areyou talking to me steez
smh.gif
but with others its not even an issue. Ive been coming into contact with a lot of snobby ones in the last year. Like %%%!! youdon't even look that good you have no room to be actin stank

JohnnyRedStorm wrote:
When they're not Italian.

Don't get me started
smh.gif
Damn I hate to generalize but some of the most racist girls(towards Black people) ive knownwhere.

Originally Posted by 5thGearidah

after you mess w/ a couple of them you dont even think like that anymore...all chicks are fair game

its more about your similar interest than anything else

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

whatever you do not mess with the one who "act black". Those are the worst ones. Even though those are for sure most likely to accept you.
saymoregotsole wrote:
I know most do. I haven't found one yet though

So very true! I had one who was so down (Black) I was blown and then i was BLOWN
devil.gif
. I had no choice but to put part of the team on and turn her lose. All n all she took on about 4 of my boi's and at least 3 of their friends.I still looking for a "Becky" or a "Staci" though!!!!
nerd.gif
"where they at... stop hiding"
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom