How do you know which white chicks are into black guys??

^
laugh.gif
all this mofo think about is weight and working out.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

^
laugh.gif

its my Job though. seriously.....so itd make sense to have a passion for it and to help others as a professional.

back on topic.

italian girls........racist? really? maybe i get along with em cuz im always wearin Diesel

laugh.gif
I feel you. But so far what i've seen with italian girls are bothextreme, either they strictly black dickly or none at all. The none at all ones are only that way because of parents beliefs, and can be cracked.

I never really experienced White women until I went to college in Tallahassee, but they just weren't interested in brothers unless you were a QB/ PG forFSU. I got at a few, but as already mentioned in this thread they really don't deal with brothers for the thought of social obscurity.

...Without question, you have the few clowns all across the board who only fashion themselves to date/ attract the opposite race, i.e. Oreos, and ghettowhites. But as far as the average interracial dating scene, its all about having an open mind.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

^
laugh.gif

its my Job though. seriously.....so itd make sense to have a passion for it and to help others as a professional.

back on topic.

italian girls........racist? really? maybe i get along with em cuz im always wearin Diesel
Impossible. Those be the main ones who want it around my way. To the point they don't care if we don't have anything in common.
laugh.gif
Anybody inhere gettin at them and gettin a racist vibe/response might have meta few of the bad ones or just wasn't doing it right.

EDIT- Outside of regular white chicks, them Russian/Ukranian Slavic white chicks love black guys.
pimp.gif
I steady be infiltrating parts of BK
laugh.gif

I love women, and i figure there are already enough who won't let my penis near them---bana
frown.gif
---why put extra limits on myself? Any shade can get played.

How do you work in manhattan and cant score a white chick. Maneeee, them girls be feening for the D.

I'll give you a hint, don't talk about hip-hop or how "the sun be messing with my waves"

Talk to them like an aristocrat, like you got some type of class (even if you don't), and if all else fails whip out the pipePhone (3g of course)

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

How do you work in manhattan and cant score a white chick. Maneeee, them girls be feening for the D.

I'll give you a hint, don't talk about hip-hop or how "the sun be messing with my waves"

Talk to them like an aristocrat, like you got some type of class (even if you don't), and if all else fails whip out the pipePhone (3g of course)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Livin' in KY I run across a lot of hillbilly, redneck type white chicks.. But all the others are fair game..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

All you gotta do is hit up the local college/artsy communities in your city. Look for a chick reading a book and mention the word "existential". Evenif shes reading a Sci-Fi novel or a self-help book...just throw the word out there and she'll be putty in your hands.

" Beautiful day today....Oh wow....Thats a great book that you are reading...I read it last year...very existential..."

Spoiler [+]
pd_sex_070731_ms.jpg

Works like a charm....
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

White women are just like other women. If you're attractive, ambitious, athletic, funny, intelligent, rich, have respect for them, or a decent human beingyou should have no problem attracting white women, or any woman for that fact.

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Originally Posted by drekin06

I live in the DMV area and when I go downtown DC to clubs/bars/lounges, most of the time the white chicks aint having it.

can you blame them tho? like really?
Why cant I blame them?

Yesterday I bumped into a girl who I had brief relations with while doing a job. We did our thing in the bathroom and parted ways. So I ran

into her yesterday looking finer than I remebered and she came up to me while I was in front of my job. Theconversation went like this

her: remember me?
me: haha, yeah of course
her: whats up how've you been
me: good good, I havent seen you in over a year, how have you been?
her: fine, but I came to tell you something.
me: *worried look* erm...?
her: yeah, I've been looking for you for a while because every other guy in my life after you have been obsolete, they can't satisfy me like you did.And I was just wondering.....I mean if you want, then I'd love to see you
me: *Poker face on* Why I'd be happy to.

Then we proceeded to trade numbers and she's hear right now. So to all my black nters out there. You can get any girl you want. Just deliver the packageand they'll keep asking for the overnight delivery.

Pic: for the thirsty nters

http://baad****.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/p4020001.jpg

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by drekin06

I live in the DMV area and when I go downtown DC to clubs/bars/lounges, most of the time the white chicks aint having it.
GTOWN, GW, Maryland. There are schools ALL around town man
pimp.gif
Oh i know about these.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just came back from a meeting, co-chaired by katt williams and paul mooney.

whats sad is the game hasnt changed, you have brothers in their 70s talking about how they used to get it, with a glimmer in their eye like they were thevirgin mary's baby father.

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom