How do you know which white chicks are into black guys??

Originally Posted by Lrrr

i <3 white girls

Girl on the LEFT is for SURE... Did u see the way she danced
eek.gif

Easy.

The way they dress
The music they listen to
The way they talk
The way they act
The way they look at you (if you're black)

and the biggest giveaway, their MySpace.

I can spot these white girls (or any girl for that matter) EASY, it's nothing.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

how do you tell which black guys are into black girls?

you must really hate this thread huh
laugh.gif

It's not 1849. Discussions like this are asinine.

I don't understand how people can just sit around and try to pigeonhole an entire group of people and trivialize something as complex as human attraction with a bunch of idiotic tests like "well if she listens to rap music..."

I'd even venture to say exercises like this are racist.
laugh.gif
you would think this guy signed up for NT last week, taking all this seriously. Can you not tell that we're just making jokes based on generalizations (which were derived from some truth). relax.

wasn't responding to the jokes. it was a serious response directed at the serious answers. not to "ask her if she likes kobe" but to the
Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

from my observations, If they are really into rap music and type like the girls dreclark posted.
type responses. See:

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

from my observations, If they are really into rap music and type like the girls dreclark posted.
not true
Do white dudes who are really into rap music like black girls?

Rap music is pop music and a lot of people listen to it....it doesn't say much about physical attraction.

I agree with Nako, i understand that this isn't that serious but this thread is racist. People saying stuff like if the girl is an athlete, smokes weed, has been arrested and listens to rap music...she like black guys. Basically defining likelihood of attraction based on stereotypes. Surprised that NTers who are quick to call everything racist can't see how this is racist.

it's fine if you guys think this is hilarious.

but i don't want to see any of you pull the race card next time Bill O'Reilly implies Black teens are a bunch of drug peddling, hood bangin', rappers.

smh, if you cant see the difference between a statement like this from Bill, and the jokes said in here then something is wrong with you
indifferent.gif

white chics that attempt to act ghetto just cause they think that it will make black men like them more FTL !!!

Want a nice white girl ... here's what chya do ..

1. Have a job !
2. When you talk about friends, dont refer to them as "SON" and "DUN"
3. Wear clothes that fit
4. If a dude steps on your sneakers, dont hurt him .. White girls dont care if your sneakers are dirty.

You will know a white chic is diggin' you, just as you would any other race. They don't start jumping on one leg and rubbing their stomachs at thesame time to perform mating calls specifically for black men. They will likely smile, and blush, just like any other chic does when she something she likes.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

youre kidding with those instructions right????^^^
Actually nah .. You are in NYC correct ?? The white chicks in NYC dont date black guys as much as white girls from other states ...

You want a hood white chick or do you want something proper?

Go to Home or Guesthouse or the Rooftop lounge ... Willing to drive, go to the Stanfor Mall in Ct. or the Westchester in White Plains ... New Roc got banginwhite chics too ..

Basically if chicks feel you then they feel you ... dont act dumb ..

Be nonchalant.
I lie to you not if you don't act like her race is big deal it throws them off and intrigued feelings appear.
Thats how I've successfully got any non-black guys attention, who would feel unsure about whether I was interested in them any other day.
Just saying being yourself actually works. Just be an individual approaching another individual and the feeling will be reciprocated by anyone who is worthyour time.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

/\ pretty impressive and
laugh.gif
exestensial sp*
laugh.gif
... is it sad im really gun do this... like asap haha cant wait to scoop a shorty n the bookstore 2maro usin that word hahah... were gunna need it used in context again tho, i only pretend to be a student
tired.gif

Fam you'll need a lot more help with your vocabulary that just the addition of the word existential. How you misspell something you read?
Regardless of his literacy he just gave me an idea to make Operation Pinkstorm a reality. Off to the library I go tomorrow.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

even if she doesn't necessarily "like" black dudes, i feel like we always have a chance because our "reputation" precedes us and they are always at least gonna be curious whether they admit it or not. like biggie said... "if the time is right, the wine is right..."

1. timing is key
2. similar interests is a factor
3. opportunity
4. confidence and approach
5. style & swagg

if all those things are lined up right, u can get anybody u set ur sights on, imo

**EDIT**

also, "thick" white chicks that are built like black chicks are our secret fantasies. these girls are usually never accepted by white dudes. white society (for lack of a better term) tells them they are fat which makes them very self conscious.

at the same time, when they get around us, they can't help but notice how much attention we give them and they relish in it. a white girl with a big booty is
eek.gif
to us.
smile.gif
plus, tho more common than it used to be, it's still not everyday u see this. so then they'll finally hook up with us out of all the curiosity (sp?) and then they realize what they been missing all along.

hence, the old adage... "once u go black..."
PREACH!

i don't know how people can live their lives governed by fallacy
laugh.gif
everyone is different... everyoneeee!... everyone has their respective experiencesthat have shaped them into the person they are today. that includes who they are attracted to. just get to know the person.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

laugh.gif
everyone is different... everyoneeee!... everyone has their respective experiences that have shaped them into the person they are today. that includes who they are attracted to. just get to know the person.
Listen to this girl/young lady ... she knows what she is talking about ..

^ you know i was referring to you when i typed that, right?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by akuratl02

white chics that attempt to act ghetto just cause they think that it will make black men like them more FTL !!!

1. Have a job !
3. Wear clothes that fit
4. If a dude steps on your sneakers, dont hurt him .. White girls dont care if your sneakers are dirty.

You will know a white chic is diggin' you, just as you would any other race. They don't start jumping on one leg and rubbing their stomachs at the same time to perform mating calls specifically for black men. They will likely smile, and blush, just like any other chic does when she something she likes.

you serious?

^ you know i was referring to you when i typed that, right?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by akuratl02

1. Have a job !
3. Wear clothes that fit

You will know a white chic is diggin' you, just as you would any other race. They don't start jumping on one leg and rubbing their stomachs at the same time to perform mating calls specifically for black men. They will likely smile, and blush, just like any other chic does when she something she likes.

you serious?

Did you read the highlighted ... be serious .. The kid is asking a question that pertains to females in general .. Im simply stating that there really is nodifference ..

Originally Posted by 49ers650

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

No but really Jessie, let's make Italians mad.
Robert De Niro beat you to it

De Niro is hot. I would marry him, if he wasn't already married.

And I LOVE Italian food. Having Italian inlaws would be AWESOME but that'll never happen so I just need to find an Italian friend.

laugh.gif
everyone is different... everyoneeee!... everyone has their respective experiences that have shaped them into the person they are today. that includes who they are attracted to. just get to know the person.
Here is the flaw within your philosophy, it actually makes sense. And that doesn't fly on NT.

Originally Posted by jessieGRAS

Originally Posted by 49ers650

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

No but really Jessie, let's make Italians mad.
Robert De Niro beat you to it

De Niro is hot. I would marry him, if he wasn't already married.

And I LOVE Italian food. Having Italian inlaws would be AWESOME but that'll never happen so I just need to find an Italian friend.
devil.gif
LIES

Back
Top Bottom