How do you know which white chicks are into black guys??

Damn I come back to NT on the weekdays to this thread
pimp.gif

My personal preference is a white or Latina women. Like others have said, you have to use trial and error (just going by my area alone)

I love the exotic look bunnies/Latina women have
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

All girls are fair game. There are a lot of stereotypes in this thread about what kinda white girls would be attracted to black guys. A lot of the white girls I bagged where preppy, smart white chicks from Boston, Rhode Island and Maine. I also know some white chicks who liked me that didn't necessarily like black dudes. Maybe cause of how I dress, speak and that I'm relatively unthreatening. Just approach them like you would any other girl, with confidence. I'm generally comfortable and confident around white women, maybe that's why I have success with them.
grin.gif

i dunno why, but this just made me
laugh.gif

-waystinthyme

^^^^^^^^ hahahaha sounds like hes reading out of a book thats why, came back to general expecting this to be on page 20, glad its still going

But honesly, y'all just gotta put a smile on your face. Stop walking around w/ the (-_-) all the time.

That kinda goes for women in general but ESP for women that you feel may be a bit intimidated by you.

A happy face can do wonders.

Stop walking around looking like a sourpuss/you're life sucks/you're 10 minutes from smacking someone all day

YO!
Originally Posted by dreClark

But honesly, y'all just gotta put a smile on your face. Stop walking around w/ the (-_-) all the time.

That kinda goes for women in general but ESP for women that you feel may be a bit intimidated by you.

A happy face can do wonders.

Stop walking around looking like a sourpuss/you're life sucks/you're 10 minutes from smacking someone all day

But, it's hard being Black...

with blue balls.

nerd.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

with blue balls.

nerd.gif

DF!!!
I know.

That's why I try to break myself out of that habit.

Because I'd much rather be Black.....

With drained balls

nerd.gif

YO!
Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

with blue balls.

nerd.gif

DF!!!
I know.

That's why I try to break myself out of that habit.

Because I'd much rather be Black.....

With drained balls

nerd.gif

I'm talking about them other dudes...

I sell out quicker than Laker playoff games.

nerd.gif

DF!!!

All girls and men are open they just don't know it. What you need to ask is what white girls are into you. That is a question only you can answer. My exwas mexican and I was her first black guy. I agree with some of the guys that say stay away from the "hood" white girls. They are usually annoying ashell. Be careful with the snowflakes they can be generous but they are not that easy to let go.

even if she doesn't necessarily "like" black dudes, i feel like we always have a chance because our "reputation" precedes us and theyare always at least gonna be curious whether they admit it or not. like biggie said... "if the time is right, the wine is right..."

1. timing is key
2. similar interests is a factor
3. opportunity
4. confidence and approach
5. style & swagg

if all those things are lined up right, u can get anybody u set ur sights on, imo

**EDIT**

also, "thick" white chicks that are built like black chicks are our secret fantasies. these girls are usually never accepted by white dudes. whitesociety (for lack of a better term) tells them they are fat which makes them very self conscious.

at the same time, when they get around us, they can't help but notice how much attention we give them and they relish in it. a white girl with a big bootyis
eek.gif
to us.
smile.gif
plus, tho more common than it used to be, it's still not everyday u see this. so then they'll finally hook up with us out of all thecuriosity (sp?) and then they realize what they been missing all along.

hence, the old adage... "once u go black..."

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Imagine how the white women used to try and sneak and let us hit during the times of slavery. I guess that is a fantasy for a lot of them
pimp.gif

good point

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

The other question is, how do you know when black chicks are into white guys?
nerd.gif
devil.gif
nerd.gif

when it is understood that said white guy is very generous, has lots of disposable income and A1 credit!

roll.gif
j/k

All women like any race, unless they're racist.

Any women just wants a guy they can either trust, control, or love. No matter if hes white, black or purple.

Take it from a man who has been with many races.

Originally Posted by drekin06

I live in the DMV area and when I go downtown DC to clubs/bars/lounges, most of the time the white chicks aint having it.

this is true, but it's a whole nother story in baltimore. FTW!

Back
Top Bottom