How do You Lace Your AM 95s?

I just lace them the normal way, I don't really care about the fancy lacing techniques anymore.

^^
indifferent.gif

I don't tie mine. I run the extra lace length down the loops so just the ends stick out down by the toebox

This reminds me of the "how do you lace your XVII" post when the XVIIs dropped.

Dudes had names, logos, the whole works.
laugh.gif

But yea, just lace them regular.

Originally Posted by str8fromvallejo

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

I don't tie mine. I run the extra lace length down the loops so just the ends stick out down by the toebox
that looks wack.
eyes.gif
That picture makes me want to pick up the retros today

his lighting is off he wearing the oranges...and they do look orange ...not red..IMO i have them
i lace mine all the way to the top unless something changes one day

Try putting the laces through the loopey little bits, and the once they go all the way to the top loopey bit i gets mymummy to tie a bow on em. Den i strutz.
happy.gif

NOT LIKE jphonix thats FOR SURE.

LOL Yall crazy with the way you guys rock / lace your shoes . But that is YOU , go for it.

I lace my shoes, I guess you could say the normal / regular way.

Athletes Foot here in Oz sell very similar ones, i swapped the lava laces on these for black, which i bought for 2bucks.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Dunno, black and white i think. There a re few lace joints on the net and on ebay.

yeah, I've found a few site for laces, but they only have the usual 'flat' laces, 'fat' old-school laces or SB laces... can't find thespecific 'spaghetti' laces used on the the 95's...

I'll have to dig around more... thx...

Back
Top Bottom