How do you respond to the "I have a boyfriend" line?

It's a test.

If you say "Oh ok, bye." You failed. (nice guy answer, she thinks you're weak)

If you say "I don't care." You passed. (bad boy answer, she thinks you're a man)

Even if she did have a boyfriend, she's just making herself feel as if it wasn't her fault because she's the one that told you she had a boyfriend.

laugh.gif

Thread is comedy.

NT is the home of
1. non-thristy,
2. non-simpin,
3. idgaf attitudes towards females,
4. only smashing dimes
5. girls are like buses miss one next 15 minutes ones coming.

But if you go thru this thread its the total opposite.
That women said nah she's good, so u should keep it moving. Have some dignity.

Its nothing worst then a women telling a man no, and he consistently tries to pursued her to say yes.

o well a lot of you dude are young cats so do what you do.

But if you consider yourself a man, your pathetic for performing these acts.

laugh.gif

Thread is comedy.

NT is the home of
1. non-thristy,
2. non-simpin,
3. idgaf attitudes towards females,
4. only smashing dimes
5. girls are like buses miss one next 15 minutes ones coming.

But if you go thru this thread its the total opposite.
That women said nah she's good, so u should keep it moving. Have some dignity.

Its nothing worst then a women telling a man no, and he consistently tries to pursued her to say yes.

o well a lot of you dude are young cats so do what you do.

But if you consider yourself a man, your pathetic for performing these acts.

"lemme get his number too"

if you have a bf, and youre at the club without him....you obviously dont care for him

"lemme get his number too"

if you have a bf, and youre at the club without him....you obviously dont care for him

Originally Posted by aaronpayumo

It's a test.

If you say "I don't care." You passed. (bad boy answer, she thinks you're a man)

Even if she did have a boyfriend, she's just making herself feel as if it wasn't her fault because she's the one that told you she had a boyfriend.

After seeing several of your posts in threads regarding females, I've come to the conclusion that you're a complete idiot.

It's a test.

After seeing several of your posts in threads regarding females, I've come to the conclusion that you're a complete idiot.

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

It's a test.

Na he's just a virgin

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

It's a test.

Na he's just a virgin

Her: "I have a boyfriend"

Me: "Is he here? point him out to me if he is so I know when to start running"

I like that lord finesse "well now u gat a manfriend" one too.

and for the reccord, everyone on the internet knows that goldfish one and I don't think it would ever go as smoothly as it is often laid out. Trust me it will explode in your face.

but best of luck to all you g/f stealers...watch your back if you are creeping with someones girl and never ever tell her that she should break up with her man n be with you, cuz if that happens you either a) stuck with her for a long while, b) her bf is about to find out about you and bring the pain or c) she will get with you and continue to see him and other dudes on the side.

all this is coming from a true veteran when it comes to getting girls to creep...the one field my resume is legit in.

Her: "I have a boyfriend"

Me: "Is he here? point him out to me if he is so I know when to start running"

I like that lord finesse "well now u gat a manfriend" one too.

and for the reccord, everyone on the internet knows that goldfish one and I don't think it would ever go as smoothly as it is often laid out. Trust me it will explode in your face.

but best of luck to all you g/f stealers...watch your back if you are creeping with someones girl and never ever tell her that she should break up with her man n be with you, cuz if that happens you either a) stuck with her for a long while, b) her bf is about to find out about you and bring the pain or c) she will get with you and continue to see him and other dudes on the side.

all this is coming from a true veteran when it comes to getting girls to creep...the one field my resume is legit in.

It's a test.

Man why do you keep saying things?

It's a test.

Man why do you keep saying things?

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by Black Star

I say "oh ok, well bye".
Good answer.

If a girl tells you that she has a boyfriend, it's for one of two reasons.

1. She doesn't like the way you look or present yourself and she doesn't want anything to do with you and she just wants you to leave. Why would you stand there and embarrass yourself with corny lines when you're clearly not welcomed.

or..

2. She really does have a boyfriend, so you should respect that and leave her alone or try to make friendly and INNOCENT talk.

Just sayin...

what if the female says "maybe"?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by Black Star

I say "oh ok, well bye".
Good answer.

If a girl tells you that she has a boyfriend, it's for one of two reasons.

1. She doesn't like the way you look or present yourself and she doesn't want anything to do with you and she just wants you to leave. Why would you stand there and embarrass yourself with corny lines when you're clearly not welcomed.

or..

2. She really does have a boyfriend, so you should respect that and leave her alone or try to make friendly and INNOCENT talk.

Just sayin...

what if the female says "maybe"?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom