How do you respond to the "I have a boyfriend" line?

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Black Star wrote:

I say "oh ok, well bye".
Good answer.

If a girl tells you that she has a boyfriend, it's for one of two reasons.

1. She doesn't like the way you look or present yourself and she doesn't want anything to do with you and she just wants you to leave. Why would you stand there and embarrass yourself with corny lines when you're clearly not welcomed.

or..

2. She really does have a boyfriend, so you should respect that and leave her alone or try to make friendly and INNOCENT talk.

Just sayin...

This... i hate bothering chicks so if this is said i say oh lucky guy or o ok well nice talking to you stay beautiful .. If it was 1. she will regret being a B to a nice guy or if its too 2. respect a relationship until a girl comes after you thats in one.. cause the minute u find chick and settle down she is gonna give her number to some dude that didnt respect the fact she had a man.. Its all politics and karma.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Black Star wrote:

I say "oh ok, well bye".
Good answer.

If a girl tells you that she has a boyfriend, it's for one of two reasons.

1. She doesn't like the way you look or present yourself and she doesn't want anything to do with you and she just wants you to leave. Why would you stand there and embarrass yourself with corny lines when you're clearly not welcomed.

or..

2. She really does have a boyfriend, so you should respect that and leave her alone or try to make friendly and INNOCENT talk.

Just sayin...

This... i hate bothering chicks so if this is said i say oh lucky guy or o ok well nice talking to you stay beautiful .. If it was 1. she will regret being a B to a nice guy or if its too 2. respect a relationship until a girl comes after you thats in one.. cause the minute u find chick and settle down she is gonna give her number to some dude that didnt respect the fact she had a man.. Its all politics and karma.

you already lost when she said had a boyfriend. if you had a chance she wouldnt have mentioned it.

you already lost when she said had a boyfriend. if you had a chance she wouldnt have mentioned it.

Yep. More than likely the ones not willing to cheat are the ones who mention the boyfriend, but eventually they all fall..

Yep. More than likely the ones not willing to cheat are the ones who mention the boyfriend, but eventually they all fall..

Originally Posted by Mccheesy

So sad, but so true

Originally Posted by Mccheesy

So sad, but so true

All that your at a loss when they mention they have a bf is bull crap because I tried hooking up my jump off's home girl up with my home boy and the "home girl " directly told me that she had a bf..but as I was. Flirting with said jump offs home girl, I smashed a week later.

All that your at a loss when they mention they have a bf is bull crap because I tried hooking up my jump off's home girl up with my home boy and the "home girl " directly told me that she had a bf..but as I was. Flirting with said jump offs home girl, I smashed a week later.

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Her: I have a boyfriend

You: I have a goldfish

Her: what?

You: Oh I thought we were talking about things that don't matter.

Somebody in a thread like this came up with that haha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So using this

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Her: I have a boyfriend

You: I have a goldfish

Her: what?

You: Oh I thought we were talking about things that don't matter.

Somebody in a thread like this came up with that haha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So using this

Back
Top Bottom