How do you sleep ?

3 would be closest. Ideally I'd sleep on my right side but ever since I fractured my upper right arm it doesn't quite feel right to sleep on it. It fractured because the bone was largely hollow, so it was a "very clean" fracture, one that actually regenerated the entirety of the hollow bone in my arm throughout the healing. The healing couldn't have gone any better but there's just some mildly awkward feeling when I try to sleep on it.

I've been prescribed sleeping medication for about 7-8 years straight now though so I don't actually recall much of my sleep beyond going to bed and getting in my preferred sleeping position. From what I'm told, I wiggle around a lot in my sleep. Not sure which position I tend to wake up in, I can't recall a specific instance off the top of my head.

not on a dock
giphy.gif

Been sleeping on the couch in the basement this week just to switch it up. I feel well rested.

#16 except I cross my arms like Dracula

Hella random but I went to pass out after partying at an Airbnb with my boys one time.

I was almost asleep and my boy walks into the room and I just hear him scream to the whole house, “Aye this ***** sleep like a mummy.”

To this day that **** is still so funny for me idk why. Thanks for bringing up the memory. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom