How do you tip the bartender?

aaronpayumo

Banned
Turning 21 on Monday
happy.gif

Usually drinks/shots I get are around 8 to 10 bucks..I usually tip a couple dollars

by the end of the night, when I'm off a good one, I get super courteous and start tip'n 4 or 5 bucks
smh.gif
laugh.gif

$1-2 a round or if you're sitting there tip at the end. a good tip gets u hooked up later

Have someone open up a tab and tip the bartender at the end of the night in cash. You'll feel obligated to tip every time if you pay in cash all night,which can add up.

It depends.. If its a crowded bar I might tip big my 1st maybe 2nd round so I get their attention and don't have to wait when I come back for 3rd or 4th.If its a big group sometimes we all throw $20-40 each behind the bar for a tab and tip at the end

It depends...

If I'll be returning to that bar, I'll tip a dollar or two per round.

If not, I let them keep the coins.

Originally Posted by DMATT423

Have someone open up a tab and tip the bartender at the end of the night in cash. You'll feel obligated to tip every time if you pay in cash all night, which can add up.

I usually tip like $5 on my first drink so the bartender will serve me quicker later on. Usually $2/ drink after that. Depends on the service though.

Originally Posted by bkroc915

dollar a drink .

Thats usually what i do, especially when i'm ordering beer. Mixed drinks are a lil different, usually the more you tip, the stronger your drink will benext time around.

LOL............DOLLAR A DRINK ??

MAN.. DO YOU FOLKS SIT AT THE BAR.. OR IS THIS AT A CLUB ?

IF YOU SAT AT MY BAR.. I TELL YOU TO STAND UP & SIT AT ANOTHER SECTION.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

and you would have no customers. You one of those douchy bartenders that expects a $5 tip for twisting the cap off my beer?

No you wouldn't and you would make my drink like I like it too.

usually a $1-2 per drink.

drinks are already expensive as it is 5-7$ for beers and $10+ for mixed drinks. In this recession, id tip that much

Anyhow, it depends on the service. And if it's a guy or a girl. If it's a girl I usually write my phone number followed by "Lets %$#^" in thetip part of the receipt.

NO.. i get customers.. i get regulars .. they come back because of the good service and personality , also because i give free drinks & get them wastedwithout charging them.. i want them to take care of me.. because i took care of them.

OP , best bet is to ask your friends where they go, they may know a bartender or a hotspot , introduce yourself to whoever the bartender may be.

Originally Posted by htwn hitman

i usually tip well if i go to the same spot bar tenders remember who tipped good

this.

i freakin guarantee you .. bartenders know who tip well. they will remember you.. they will hook you up.

its part of the game.

say you order 4 drinks a round of shots etc.. my usual bartenders just charge me for 1 drink and a round of shots, because they know i will drop $20-25 onwhatever my tab is ( which is usually 20)

i can understand $1-2 a drink at a club , but if you are sitting on my section of bar..asking for special drinks, splash of this with this, gummbear fruitdrink and tip me $2 on a $20 tab.. .. get real.

its my property, my real estate.. pay rent.

Depends on my order. When someone is serving me booze I will tip generously, bartenders remember faces.

Originally Posted by socluis90

$1-2 a round or if you're sitting there tip at the end. a good tip gets u hooked up later

let me add that i'm a bartender and i'm grateful for whatever i get unlike dude above.

Back
Top Bottom