How do you walk so Ugly??

dmoney82

Banned
laugh.gif

Stupid but serious question. When I'm in the buy/Sell lounge I see mad shoes that are bent the hell up at the toe. Like do you dudes really walk with the FULL ON TOE FLEX? I understand if you hoop in them but just walking?

I don't know if there is a correct or incorrect way to walk but I've had sneakers for years and the toe area doesn't have a single crease em.

Explain

toe boxes on my SBs are !%@!*+ up. Carmines, !%@!*+ up. Vans and Adidas, not at all though. I skated my SBs and Carmines though so... Eh.

I think it's usually the fat dudes that have jacked up sneakers. For example, I had an overweight friend that was into kicks and the midsole paint on his shoes would crack way faster than the shoes I had. I have the Cool Grey 3s and they took a few wears for them to crack, but his pair was cracking on the first wear. And this wasn't a one time situation. It happened multiple times. Jordan 4s, Air Max 90s, etc. Shoes that are infamous for midsole cracking would crack on him within 45 minutes of wearing them

Could be wrong size shoe the person is wearing. If they are too big I guess they are more prone to crease.

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

Originally Posted by Regal Black

i like turtles

I had a turtle named Keke when I was a kid.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i had a box turtle that i found in my front yard my sophomore year in high school.  i lost him somewhere in the house and didn't find him until the start of my senior year.  dude was still alive and kicking.  it reminded me of that movie, the people under the stairs.  

I drive stick so, my left shoe tends to be a little more creased then the other. Sometimes people just don't care about their shoes and where it to do anything. Bending down, squatting. I know I've had a few nice kicks on before, and then needed to do some car work, and didn't have anything else with me, just said f*** it. My car needed to be worked on. I don't think anybody does it on purpose to crease up there shoes. But it's gonna happen regardless, sooner or later.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

Originally Posted by Regal Black

i like turtles

I had a turtle named Keke when I was a kid.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i had a box turtle that i found in my front yard my sophomore year in high school.  i lost him somewhere in the house and didn't find him until the start of my senior year.  dude was still alive and kicking.  it reminded me of that movie, the people under the stairs.  
we had a turtle that lived in the garden.  somehow he got out and about a year later one of my friends found him during a party the family was having.  Put him back and got out again.  Prally alive somewhere in the backyard 

One way It's because people aren't wearing their true size. They think they are a half sz-whole sz+ more than what they are because of the width of their foot.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

laugh.gif

Stupid but serious question. When I'm in the buy/Sell lounge I see mad shoes that are bent the hell up at the toe. Like do you dudes really walk with the FULL ON TOE FLEX? I understand if you hoop in them but just walking?

I don't know if there is a correct or incorrect way to walk but I've had sneakers for years and the toe area doesn't have a single crease em.

Explain
are you a wizard?????

This why I'll never understand why dudes on here sell used kicks and expect 150+. Talking about they 9/10 with a toebox looking like HHH's forehead.

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by DMoney82

laugh.gif

Explain
are you a wizard?????
thats what i want to know. some shoes crease in one step and some shoes don't crease at all.
but yeah alot of dudes where shoes way to big because they are insecure

Back
Top Bottom