How does everyone get their orders thru on Eastbay/NDC with the more "limited" shoes??

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What I am asking is for the people who always get limited shoes off Eastbay or NDC.. (shoes like LBJ 9 Chinas, Cool Grey 11s, Space Jams, Black Cement 3s etc..) can you tell me how you get them cause every time i try online i NEVER have a chance when they drop at midnight.. by the time i put them in my cart they are all gone and it says they are unavailible.. am i doing something wrong or what because it seems like everyone else has a head start on buying them.. any help would be really appreciated! Im on the fence about the Concords.. i dont really want to camp out and id much rather just order online but i need your guys' secrets on how you do it!
laugh.gif
[/font]

Used to use the Non-Flash trick, but now there isn't a non-flash site.  The link just sends you to the regular site now.

For eastbay, I don't think it's skill at all I think it's luck. I've added stuff right at midnight and got that stupid wait timer (and if you get that then you are pretty much screwed) so it just seems like a crap shoot with that site

How I got the China Lebron's from Eastbay was wait until the countdown ran down to 0 then it automatically turns into an "Add to Cart" button and checkout. I was able to checkout before the site crashed. Checked out in under 30 seconds. Shipped Tuesday and will be here Thursday. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! I've always wondered. DF!!!

What does "DF!!!" mean?
nerd.gif

Wish I new some tricks, it's the luck of the draw, once you get that timer it's pretty much over
frown.gif

There's a timer? Lol. My sister's bf is really trying to get some Concords. We thought he had his pair on lock when he ordered off of another site because they sent him an email confirmation and tracking number but I guess when they started to ship out the shoes they didn't have enough so they cancelled his order and refunded his money. The site sold out of the preorders for them in like 5 minutes lol.

got the fastest connection available to man
eyes.gif
 but still i can't cop a limited release online to save my life
grin.gif

For NDC releases I stalk Nike's twitter with constant refreshes at 11:59 PM until the link goes up. As soon as I click the link I pick my size and hit checkout, all of my credit card info and shipping info is already saved and inputted when I hit checkout so I just hit place order and it's never failed me so far.

Usually everything is done in 10-15 seconds max and my confirmation e-mail comes in at around 12:01 AM.

^^ i usually stay on twitter for mac, and it comes up as they post it.......as soon as the link is posted i click it go straight to the swoosh website and buy it

worked great for the china's
pimp.gif

/thread

Let's chill with all the lurkers out there. Eastbay always works bfor me I don't know why or how people get that 2 hour wait

Gl tho

Originally Posted by btdpu

Used to use the Non-Flash trick, but now there isn't a non-flash site.  The link just sends you to the regular site now.

Eastbay or Nike? Anytime I access NDC on my iPad it goes non-flash.

Originally Posted by Wilroc

For NDC releases I stalk Nike's twitter with constant refreshes at 11:59 PM until the link goes up. As soon as I click the link I pick my size and hit checkout, all of my credit card info and shipping info is already saved and inputted when I hit checkout so I just hit place order and it's never failed me so far.

Usually everything is done in 10-15 seconds max and my confirmation e-mail comes in at around 12:01 AM.

What browser may I ask?

I add go to the items page let the timer run down and immediately add to cart, the timer is usually minimal.... like 20-30 minutes which ends up being about 15-20 if you miss that window (depending on release) people have seen 9hr wait time!

As they process the orders the pair you have MIGHT not be avail but i've been lucky so far "knock on wood"

Basically.

I have a trick for eastbay, but it didn't even matter for the concords because the entire site was frozen 15 min before midnight.

Back
Top Bottom