How Does Fat Joe Get Love In The Hood After What He Did To Cuban Link?

Maybe somebody could explain it to me, but the Terror Squad has never been the same since Pun died all those years ago.  Even after that, when all that $!%@ when down between Joe and Link.  Where the NYC heads at? 
nerd.gif

Maybe somebody could explain it to me, but the Terror Squad has never been the same since Pun died all those years ago.  Even after that, when all that $!%@ when down between Joe and Link.  Where the NYC heads at? 
nerd.gif

This post was less about the music being made than the artists' status in their respective hoods as celebrities. 

This post was less about the music being made than the artists' status in their respective hoods as celebrities. 

I have no idea, but he hasn't been good since Big Pun died, and hasn't been relevant since 2006.

I have no idea, but he hasn't been good since Big Pun died, and hasn't been relevant since 2006.

What he do? You mean getting him sliced? 

Either way, lemme understand this.....

If you do something foul to someone, then you don't get "love" in the "hood"?

What "hood" is this where this happens?

I'm trying to move there.

I swear there was a thread like this a year ago in general section. I couldn't find it but I think it was how Futuristic described it.

here's a thread from the Music section titled
[h3]Fat Joe Street Cred  [/h3]http://niketalk.com/topic/52448

#$@@ is 42 pages lol

What he do? You mean getting him sliced? 

Either way, lemme understand this.....

If you do something foul to someone, then you don't get "love" in the "hood"?

What "hood" is this where this happens?

I'm trying to move there.

I swear there was a thread like this a year ago in general section. I couldn't find it but I think it was how Futuristic described it.

here's a thread from the Music section titled
[h3]Fat Joe Street Cred  [/h3]http://niketalk.com/topic/52448

#$@@ is 42 pages lol

Lol wasnt there a fat joe thread a while back that was epic & ninja & I forgot the other guy name were going back & forth & ninja posted a pic of him with staples in his head posted by a tampon right by the side of him

Lol wasnt there a fat joe thread a while back that was epic & ninja & I forgot the other guy name were going back & forth & ninja posted a pic of him with staples in his head posted by a tampon right by the side of him

Back
Top Bottom