How Does Fat Joe Get Love In The Hood After What He Did To Cuban Link?

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I love how you justify your opinion so well. We all have a lot to learn from you.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  @ how mad you are. This is Fat *@$#@%+ Joe we are discussing. His irrelevance is irrelevant. If you still don't understand, I am being meta here. Yes, meta. I am making fun of the seriousness of the OG thread . Look at my first post in this thread. Proceed from there. We are talking about Fat Joe, man. Fat Joe. 
No one thinks your corny @%# gifs or jokes are funny though son. 
1d536ed96d64a46343c8cb8da99f0cd7f0fe9d5a_r.gif

I love how you justify your opinion so well. We all have a lot to learn from you.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  @ how mad you are. This is Fat *@$#@%+ Joe we are discussing. His irrelevance is irrelevant. If you still don't understand, I am being meta here. Yes, meta. I am making fun of the seriousness of the OG thread . Look at my first post in this thread. Proceed from there. We are talking about Fat Joe, man. Fat Joe. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

See? Cant win me. I do talk tough and do tough things.
thumbs_deal_with_it.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

See? Cant win me. I do talk tough and do tough things.
thumbs_deal_with_it.jpg

^Yo JP. I hope you didn't think you were gonna win that battle posting that pic. weak comeback.

^Yo JP. I hope you didn't think you were gonna win that battle posting that pic. weak comeback.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
HOLY %**#! The execution is PERFECT on this one.
eek.gif

I can picture the music in the background too.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kudos my friend.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
HOLY %**#! The execution is PERFECT on this one.
eek.gif

I can picture the music in the background too.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kudos my friend.

This has been interesting , needless to say we still haven't resolved Fat Joe street cred.

This has been interesting , needless to say we still haven't resolved Fat Joe street cred.

Back
Top Bottom