How does Freebirds compare to Chipotle?

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

mexican food in general is not even that good

everything named here isnt mexican food, chipotle or freebirds wasnt started by Mexicans. its all Americanized Mexican food.

Originally Posted by stackz

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by stackz

King Taco>Freebirds>Chipotle

Come at me bro!

Hell @@@! ing NO
!+%! sucks, hasn't been good for almost a decade now.

laugh.gif
even Gallo Giro > King Taco...
Gallo Giro? Really?
laugh.gif
 Now that place sucks.
If anything its King Taco>Tacos Mexico>Gallo Giro

King Taco is one of the worst, and I base this primarily on the fact that their hot sauce is the crappiest, it's hot just for the sake of being hot. I'm a HUGE fan of HOT stuff, been eating it since I was a toddler, but that !@+% has no seasoning, or flavor, and they incessantly insist on dousing all food in it as if it were rice or beans.

I've always let it slide, but once it changed even more while I was in High School, that was it. People eat it based on whatever rep they have in LA alone, but it's just terrible. Tacos Mexico? Come on dude... haven't ate that nonsense since they used to sell .50cent tacos maybe 20 years ago, another !@+% place. I hate Gallo Giro for the most part, but the one in HP as someone else has stated (as well as Fontucky) is pretty solid.

Donpoppa asked if you live in a latino-influenced area, why eat Chipotle?

If it's not for mariscos, i'm not buying Mexican Food anywhere else because i'm never satisfied, knowing I can get the same stuff, but better, at home. Chipotle is a welcome change once in a blue moon, see it as American Mexican-inspired food, and enjoy it.

$**$ this discussion altogether though
laugh.gif
, i'll be swimming in Carnitas in the motherland soon enough 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Freebirds $+%%@ all over Chipotle. Freebirds is much better

Just because chipotle isn't real mexican food doesn't make it amy less delicious.

gotta find the right way to make my burrito at Freebirds, meat quality is much better, but I think there was too much rice or the wrong kind.

Qdoba is very good for make your own burrito too..

El Pollo Loco premade Poblano burrito is very good.
If you're hungry late night, go for the Del Taco spicy chipotle steak burrito - hit's the spot.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

A Freebirds is opening near me and wondering if I should cheat on my boo Chipotle. Are the portions bigger? Looks like it's more expensive but they offer different sized burritos.

Where the freebirds opening up in the 916 brodie?

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

mexican food in general is not even that good

everything named here isnt mexican food, chipotle or freebirds wasnt started by Mexicans. its all Americanized Mexican food.
 this. the authentic stuff
smokin.gif

I could hit Chipotlé eery other day. Freebirds on the other hand..not so much. It's good and variety is good, but I keeps it simple.

i can not stand Chipotle but free birds was actually surprisingly good the hot sauce they use is bomb theres one by venice beach

Back
Top Bottom