How does it feel to have a friend with benefits? (I'm so serious though)

I'm FWB with one of my best friends. It will never be anything more for either one of us. I've dated people. She's dated people. When it's over, we go back to it.

You just have to find the right person for it. Unfortunately, there aren't many out there.

I'm FWB with one of my best friends. It will never be anything more for either one of us. I've dated people. She's dated people. When it's over, we go back to it.
You just have to find the right person for it. Unfortunately, there aren't many out there.
Well said. 

It's good for about a month or 2 then the girl tells you how she "feels" and hits you with the "I don't want to pressure you but....". :smh:

It's a little overrated in my view...of course, an on-demand nut is never a bad thing in and of itself but like many in here have said, there are ALWAYS strings attached...some shorter than others, but give it long enough and they WILL get pulled. That's why I personally either make no pretense about her being a "friend" (I don't need more "friends", I have hundreds on Facebook) and just go for the benefits once or twice or just go all the way and get in a relationship. Juggling females is just not worth the effort to me.

It's dope if you do it the right way. meaning just smashing and dashing. None of that spending the night, going out to eat, etc etc.
Soon as those activities start, feelings will be caught and **** will end bad, unless the feeling is mutual then i guess you can start dating and what not.
Totally disagree. Basically you're not even friends then. It doesn't work that way.

Totally disagree. Basically you're not even friends then. It doesn't work that way.
boys sleeping if they think " only yambs" is the best solution.

That home girl that you can chop it up with, have fun with, and still get the yambs...

We need to coin a term for that... Its above JO status, but below girlfriend status...

On par with friends with benefits... But a lil more intimate...

boys sleeping if they think " only yambs" is the best solution.
That home girl that you can chop it up with, have fun with, and still get the yambs...
We need to coin a term for that... Its above JO status, but below girlfriend status...
On par with friends with benefits... But a lil more intimate...

I HATE that..... :lol: that was me last year until I snapped out of it like "*****?" I was just "the homegirl".... :smh:

Doing it with an ex is easiest in my experience. Shorty knew I wanted nothing more than sex and it was all good. Basically used it as a fallback nut if I didn't score going out or something. As far as being FWB with someone you never dated it can get tricky, feelings will ALWAYS come into play and you or her could wind up getting too deep into something that the other absolutely doesn't want.

^^ true

My most recent FWB started droppin hints like "why dont you have a girlfriend?" and ish.. then i caught her slippin. She called be babe by accident :lol:

tried to flip it like I didnt hear :smh: I didnt really care tho , i stated my intentons from the jump and those cheeks were QUALITY :smokin

Your "advice" shows why yours don't work out. You going 'bout it totally wrong.

Enlighten me then, fam. I'm not even being facetious. That probationary 1-3 month period everything is smooth, after that, the chick either demands a relationship or just figures out that I'm not really about that commitment life and bounces.

I ran through my FWB last night. She's in a relationship, but she doesn't care.

It works out for me. We've been FWB for 3 years now.

It feels good until feelings are caught smh

/thread

happens every single time

no matter how down and cool they act, trust they wanna get sumthin out of it eventually

It's natural for females.

She's gonna catch feelings for you...or the dude down the block that's better looking and smashing better :lol:

I've never had one last more than 10 smashes. No such thing as no strings attached with females. Unless they're a sex addict or a prostitute

It's natural for females.
She's gonna catch feelings for you...or the dude down the block that's better looking and smashing better :lol:
I've never had one last more than 10 smashes. No such thing as no strings attached with females. Unless they're a sex addict or a prostitute

i agree with you

Just like everyone has stated the whole "FWB" is a bunch of fluff. Its so obvious that somebody will catch feelings or want more. Whether that is you or her. In reality this is how it works. You meet you say your not interested in anything serious, you two kick it time to time and then comes the yambs. This is where it gets tricky. If you breaking her off real proper she is going to fall for you and eventually turn into the psycho you were trying to avoid. If your not making her hit the high notes she will probably be juggling other "FWB's" and then she will start CHOOSING. Now if her yambs is liked grandmas home cooked meal on the holidays it becomes tricky on your end because most of the time we have other "FWB's" already. But if one of them have those candy yambs then we start to fall back from the other ones and focus on the goodies of that one where only 2 things will happen. 1 we fall for her or 2 we end up giving the wrong impression and she starts to believe that you have her around all the time because u want to be with her. If #2 happens when u have to break the news that its just about the yambs again you will be faced with the pyscho you were trying to avoid in the first place. If #1 happens you have now open yourself up to end up in a committed relationship (which isnt that bad if thats what you have decided you want) or she is gonna let you down easy (tell you its all about the physical) and leave a dent in your armor. The only FWB that works in my opinion is when she is in a relationship. This way she cant want more from you and even if you wanted more from her you already know thats a no go. Cause if she does it to him she will do it to you. Just feel bad for ol' boy paying those bills and taking care of her while she giving it up to her friend.

Its Been Real NikeTalk... Stay True...

Last edited:
Just like everyone has stated the whole "FWB" is a bunch of fluff. Its so obvious that somebody will catch feelings or want more. Whether that is you or her. In reality this is how it works. You meet you say your not interested in anything serious, you two kick it time to time and then comes the yambs. This is where it gets tricky. If you breaking her off real proper she is going to fall for you and eventually turn into the psycho you were trying to avoid. If your not making her hit the high notes she will probably be juggling other "FWB's" and then she will start CHOOSING. Now if her yambs is liked grandmas home cooked meal on the holidays it becomes tricky on your end because most of the time we have other "FWB's" already. But if one of them have those candy yambs then we start to fall back from the other ones and focus on the goodies of that one where only 2 things will happen. 1 we fall for her or 2 we end up giving the wrong impression and she starts to believe that you have her around all the time because u want to be with her. If #2 happens when u have to break the news that its just about the yambs again you will be faced with the pyscho you were trying to avoid in the first place. If #1 happens you have now open yourself up to end up in a committed relationship (which isnt that bad if thats what you have decided you want) or she is gonna let you down easy (tell you its all about the physical) and leave a dent in your armor. The only FWB that works in my opinion is when she is in a relationship. This way she cant want more from you and even if you wanted more from her you already know thats a no go. Cause if she does it to him she will do it to you. Just feel bad for ol' boy paying those bills and taking care of her while she giving it up to her friend.

Its Been Real NikeTalk... Stay True...

Hell yeah I think the lasting FWB relationships only lasts and works out is if one or both are in relationships.

That's the only way that it has worked on my end.

I've been on both sides of the fence though meaning the girl caught feelings or I caught feelings.

I didn't care about the chick like that, but then when I wouldn't get into a committed relationship she found some dude that was willing and then I started getting tight that she didn't want to give it up to me anymore, but I learned from that because she was the only one I was smashing and then when I didn't have a steady flow of Pus I became possessive over the one that I did have.

But, you're absolutely right the only way it works is if you're both side pieces to each other.

shoulda been making pancakes in boy shorts...

it was complicated--- it wasn't that I wanted to be with him, but I was wondering why he didn't wanna be with me... if that makes any sense. Looking back, we never woulda worked because he's too stubborn/demanding. When he's sweet he could be REALLY sweet. The problem was that didn't happen often. Once in a blue moon.

I'm good now though :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

In terms of FWB, I've never done that before. I mean, not on some ALL we do is bone and no spending the night etc. I couldn't imagine what that would feel like.... a dude rolling over and looking at you funny cuz you spent the night, or worse insinuating that you should leave. Probably feelsbadman. EVEN with the dude I mentioned before when he left for work he let me sleep in, just told me to lock up after I left.

How do u even get a friend w/ benefits? I'm assuming you guys were just  friends with these girls before you established this kind of quid pro quo relationship. Help me out

Last edited:
How do u even get a friend w/ benefits? I'm assuming you guys were just  friends with these girls before you established this kind of quid pro quo relationship. Help me out

Either that or you let a straight booty call develop into a friendship as well.

From what I've experienced and witnessed firsthand it's usually the former

Remember that girls are as thirsty for sex as us dudes are but they can show it in different ways and usually are a bit more selective. For the most part though everyone likes sex

Back
Top Bottom