How does it feel to have a friend with benefits? (I'm so serious though)

It feels good to know when you're backed up with a call or txt you can easily solve that :D

Wise woman once told me, if you two are sleeping together and hanging out in public, title or no title, you're in a relationship.

But what if she knows and doesn't care that you're doing the same with other girls too? :nerd:
Polygamy :smokin

someone usually catches feelings (i definitely do, but they didnt turn into relationships) but i think they shouldnt last longer than 4 months

Set me up with the, "Come over no one is here..." Get there and her parents are waiting to meet me :/
LESSON THREE: Don't trust them at all.

Oh god :smh:

Still your face was probably worth 1 million :rofl:

^been logging on my POF recently after a long break
got a couple of numbers. i usually make it clear after a couple messages so i dont waste time chatting back and forth

It's cool I suppose. But somewhere, some how, someone starts to become more attached. It gets hard to keep the "just sex" in perspective, especially if it's happening frequently. When it gets to that point, you should just cut things off for a while (put the friendship on a hiatus). But if the pus is good, you'll find that it's hard to just quit cold turkey. That's what happened to me with my last f.w.b.

I don't approve friend with benefit. I'm cool with one night stand with random chick but sex friend just feel weird to me. How would you feel if your future wife/girlfriend is used to be some guy's friend with benefit? :x

I don't approve friend with benefit. I'm cool with one night stand with random chick but sex friend just feel weird to me. How would you feel if your future wife/girlfriend is used to be some guy's friend with benefit? :x

this post was just--- hilarious to me. Thank you :lol: :lol:

FWB >>>> 

You losin' OP

Oh yeah, no cuddling. Show up, bake them yambs, then on to the next.. 
pimp.gif

Its fantastic....

Until you try to holla at her friend then she gets mad and wont give you your Hundreds beanie back.
mean.gif

Its awesome op...No bs just straight to the business whenever you want it...all you gotta do is txt them every now and then just to see how they are doing, and you will have them for a long time, even if you have a main girl..FWB for the win!!!!:smokin

POF? Does that even work? haha I just find it hard to go on a Site like that or any site and just message the females what you are looking for lol.

I am just curious cause I am looking for the same, just dont know how to go at it with friends or even girls I dont know lol.
POF?... what does that mean?

Like most people said, it is good until the feelings come in. Then I feel like one side always loses, but until then it is great.

Back
Top Bottom