How does it feel to have a really attractive sister or mom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
satd2z8w8ozmo8mz.jpg

slayb_tne.jpg

I aint even gonna lie there's been a few friends (both boys and girls) who's moms or aunts or sisters look amazing and I'm over here thinking "I wouldn't even blame him for incest." Some girl's mothers I'm like damn, "I know where it came from. She get it from her momma."

Don't know how it feel but I'd not bring it up around that guy in discussion on some Stifler's moms steez but it'd be talked about when he's gone. Wouldn't even know how a dude can deal with that.

Like if ya mom got a real banging body how it looks when you get a gf with a similar body and hair color? Gotta be going for fat chicks and anorexic broads just not to be suspect.
all of my friends think my mama a milf...
she 49 and just pulled this 25 year ***** she say was showin desert levels of thirst. :lol:
she is really pretty and doesn't look her age (and yeah her face looks like mine) but all i see is my mama.
my mind doesn't even go there.
something wrong witchu kid :x
I'm sorry but pics.

While we're at it pics of Crank's aunt? :nerd:

Last edited:
I aint even gonna lie there's been a few friends (both boys and girls) who's moms or aunts or sisters look amazing and I'm over here thinking "I wouldn't even blame him for incest." Some girl's mothers I'm like damn, "I know where it came from. She get it from her momma."
Don't know how it feel but I'd not bring it up around that guy in discussion on some Stifler's moms steez but it'd be talked about when he's gone. Wouldn't even know how a dude can deal with that.
Like if ya mom got a real banging body how it looks when you get a gf with a similar body and hair color? Gotta be going for fat chicks and anorexic broads just not to be suspect.
I'm sorry but pics.
While we're at it pics of Crank's aunt? :nerd:
my mama bro?
on niketalk? :rofl:

i just wanted tolet OP know that no...unless you're weird you just be like "oh...that's my mama. ****** think she bad." that's it though."

See incest is one of those topics I like to discuss.

Because nobody ever has a good reason as to why its looked down upon.

"bro thats your family" Okay, care to elaborate further?

Its looked down upon by everyone because society says its bad. Its just part of our culture to say ":x thats gross"

Last edited:
Its looked down upon by everyone because society says its bad. Its just part of our culture to say "
sick.gif
thats gross"

Its looked down upon by everyone because society says its bad. Its just part of our culture to say ":x thats gross"

Inbreeding, ever heard of it?

:rolleyes and i don't have a problem w/ that. next.

ummmm... incest is proven to drastically increase chances of certain physical and health defects. seriously some of the people on this message board talk out of their *** constantly.

still waiting on your net worth OP.

If you really feel this way, sleep with your mom and then let us know how you feel. Deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom