How does it feel to have a really attractive sister or mom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i remember watching one episode of Catching up with the Kardashians (i know 
mean.gif
 @ myself) and Rob was looking at one of Kim bathing suit photos, and saying she looked hot in it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
My ex had me watching a episode when they went to Vegas, and Rob had invited a lady friend to his room.  Scott comes barging in his room looks at the girl and says,"oh, she looks just like your sister". 
roll.gif
I think it was the same episode where Scott stuffed a c-note in the waiters mouth.
laugh.gif

all of my friends think my mama a milf...
she 49 and just pulled this 25 year ***** she say was showin desert levels of thirst.
laugh.gif

she is really pretty and doesn't look her age (and yeah her face looks like mine) but all i see is my mama.
my mind doesn't even go there.
something wrong witchu kid
sick.gif
THIS,  You don't even think about it.  Period

Nah son. I don't care if your mom is Kim Kardashian, you have a serious problem if you feel any sort of sexual attraction towards the womb you came out of.

See incest is one of those topics I like to discuss.
Because nobody ever has a good reason as to why its looked down upon.
"bro thats your family" Okay, care to elaborate further?
Its looked down upon by everyone because society says its bad. Its just part of our culture to say ":x thats gross"

ummmm... incest is proven to drastically increase chances of certain physical and health defects. seriously some of the people on this message board talk out of their *** constantly.

still waiting on your net worth OP.

That's not true. I would also like to discuss the reasons why it became taboo. IT has nothing and everything to do with genetics, namely purifying the bloodline aka getting as close as possible to the original bloodlines. It's why the whole physical defect, insane royalty, and increased health issues is touted but the truth is if you're purifying something isn't the point to weed out all the dregs, impurity et al from it. But since what you're getting rid of are living, breathing human beings it isn't spun that way.

If I want a 6'6 thorough bred, big, strong, lives and maintains its strength for 50+ years... Do I make a fuss over all 5'4 weaklings that are also produced until I get what I want. Or do I take that 5'4 weakling and march them out to the forefront, however rare they might be (they're actually rarer than the 6'6 thorough bred) to make sure no one else, well not no one else ....... let's say no one else but the chosen few will follow in my footsteps.

Anyways for those that care you should keep your eyes, and minds focused on designer babies... Now think about a designer baby from a blue bloodline..... Now think about a designer baby from a near purified, well as least as close as you can get with selective breading

Last edited:
In OP's defense it does happen Oedipus and Electra complex, if siblings aren't blood related that can be a factor also. I have attractive cousins that get completely nude in front on me. There's something in my that shuts the sexual valve down and I just don't see them as sexually desirable. 

I'm am looking forward to Deb and Dex  though 
devil.gif
, shamefully I was kinda turned on by "Spanking The Monkey" (1994) too 
embarassed.gif

In OP's defense it does happen Oedipus and Electra complex, if siblings aren't blood related that can be a factor also. I have attractive cousins that get completely nude in front on me. There's something in my that shuts the sexual valve down and I just don't see them as sexually desirable. 

I'm am looking forward to Deb and Dex  though 
devil.gif
, shamefully I was kinda turned on by "Spanking The Monkey" (1994) too 
embarassed.gif
Not true.  I've got attractive aunts that aren't even blood relatives, and even when they get a little sexual with me or show some extreme skin it doesn't even move.  Unlike me being at a club or something with an attractive girl it is not shy or have any shame whatsoever. 

Not true.  I've got attractive aunts that aren't even blood relatives, and even when they get a little sexual with me or show some extreme skin it doesn't even move.  Unlike me being at a club or something with an attractive girl it is not shy or have any shame whatsoever. 
For YOU  it's not true, a case control GROUP study takes more than ONE person. I know several people who grew up as brother and sister and have slept together.

It's life, it happens.

For YOU  it's not true, a case control GROUP study takes more than ONE person. I know several people who grew up as brother and sister and have slept together.

It's life, it happens.
Dogg those people are F'd up in the head.  Just because crazy people did it doesn't make it OK.  They're F'd up.  Once I consider a female family the sexual part of my mental shuts all the way down towards them.  Period. 

Just because science told you it was OK makes it cool?  Those people are Norman Bates cases waiting to happen all the need is a good trigger.

I know you don't want to look at them like that but if they look like a Playboy centerfold how does it make you feel?

Even if you don't look at the face which looks similar to yours :lol:  just seeing that amazing body has to leave you confused at times right? 

Not talking above average looks, I'm talking dimes and milfs 

this is how to rise to power in america.

Dogg those people are F'd up in the head.  Just because crazy people did it doesn't make it OK.  They're F'd up.  Once I consider a female family the sexual part of my mental shuts all the way down towards them.  Period. 

Just because science told you it was OK makes it cool?  Those people are Norman Bates cases waiting to happen all the need is a good trigger.
Okay, you must not have seen "Blue Lagoon", or in real life during slavery Native Americans and Africans practiced incest to keep their blood line pure. The Garden of Eden? How did the Earth become populated? 

Last edited:
The Strange Thing About the Johnsons
If you haven't seen it, go watch it
Best scene in the movie

iivInmBfEUcGx.gif

but to answer the question I don't have any family that i am attracted to, but i'm kinda scared cause i have wayyyyyyyy to many cousins

I remember one time I was in the car and seen this girl with a phat booty and then we rode past them then blew the horn and my mom was like "that was your cousin we passed" felt like :smh: after

ummmm... incest is proven to drastically increase chances of certain physical and health defects. seriously some of the people on this message board talk out of their *** constantly.
still waiting on your net worth OP.
Correct. Incest babies are right on par with 90s crack babies.

Which one of you cats, had that pretty mama that kinda looked like Holly Robinson Peete, from the Post your parents thread from a few years ago? What she looking like these days? :nerd:

I know you don't want to look at them like that but if they look like a Playboy centerfold how does it make you feel?

Even if you don't look at the face which looks similar to yours 
laugh.gif
 just seeing that amazing body has to leave you confused at times right? 

Not talking above average looks, I'm talking dimes and milfs 
this is how to rise to power in america.
dude would probably spill coffee on his pop's crotch just to get the myambs
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom