How does your weekday lunch look like?

Mints, tic tacs, or gum stay on deck. Don't want to be "that guy" in the office.

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually bring which I've noticed to be uncommon working in Midtown and the Upper West Side. Too damn expensive to eat out for my meticulous budget. If I meal prep, it's chicken with potato salad, broccoli, rice, etc. If I'm lazy, Shop Rite cold cuts are clutch. On the occasion I do eat out, $5 "street meat" at the Halal cart.

My favorite days at work are the comped lunches: Chipotle, Chirping Chicken, Guantanamera. List goes on.

I usually skip breakfast so lunch is important for me.
Not to sound cliche, but breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Quick eggs or oatmeal. Get that protein and fiber to jump start your slate.

dinner from night before or head to campus and grab subway or the grill.
Save so much money when I eat from home

I usually go with the 16 oz ribeye topped with truffle butter, brusselsprouts with caramelized onions, roasted red potatoes and a garden salad with lump crab meat. Wash it down with a San pellegrino. Lunch desert would be an apple cinnamon turnover topped with Tahitian vanilla ice cream
That's wasssup

whatever is in the fridge
be stealing food . i dont eat the whole thing, just a little from each :smh:

Checked my statement last month...

$250 on lunch...

:smh: :smh:

If I can figure a way to get that under $100 for the month, I'll take that extra $150 and buy my girl some lingerie...

Checked my statement last month...

$250 on lunch...

:smh: :smh:

If I can figure a way to get that under $100 for the month, I'll take that extra $150 and buy my girl some lingerie...

Prep your lunch fambs. how much you spend food shopping weekly?

whatever is in the fridge
be stealing food . i dont eat the whole thing, just a little from each :smh:
What kind of bum**** are you on man ? You don't even know if some people prepare their food in a sanitary manner and you do that ?

Prep your lunch fambs. how much you spend food shopping weekly?

I literally have nothing in my fridge...

My job pays for my dinner... So I don't really buy food for that..

And during lunch, its easy for me to go buy $12 in lunch and say eff it.

I need to start doing that though, man...

Cook some food and just eat it the next day...

I'd save ducketts

I literally have nothing in my fridge...

My job pays for my dinner... So I don't really buy food for that..

And during lunch, its easy for me to go buy $12 in lunch and say eff it.

I need to start doing that though, man...

Cook some food and just eat it the next day...

I'd save ducketts
You're lucky to get dinner paid for, I'm averaging like $35 on lunch and dinner since I hardly get dinner paid for unless it's a special event

Just started meal-preping lunch for work. Rice + seasoned chicken breasts, greek yogurt, fresh fruit, cottage cheese + can fruit. 

Rice bag- $1-3 last 2-3 days

Cottage Cheese- $3 lasts 4 days.

Chicken breasts $7 last 4 days

Greek yogurt- $0.89 each day 

Fresh fruit- $7 worth of variety to last all week.

Canned fruit- 2 cans to split for all week $0.60-$1.50 each.

This is about $20 a week for lunch. 

I usually have left over from dinner one day. Burger, Tacos, Pasta. 

Lookin like Carl's jr. on Monday and KFC on Tuesday

Edit: popcorn chicken is back and that **** is heavenly [emoji]128561[/emoji]

Last edited:
Chicken breasts and rice is so boring. I dunno how some of you eat it everyday. Grill it and cut it up into salads. Make some chicken whopper sandwiches or tacos. Make some chicken cutlets, chicken cutlets made with Italian bread crumbs are so damn good.

if u eat too good, youll be broke and youll get fat. youll get that cliff hanger belly. soba, and noodle works. if not, make ur own samdwhiches. but processed food is bad.

i usually separate and cut everything the night before and the put the sandwhich together at work.

the hell is a cliff hanger belly? I googled it btw??

Back
Top Bottom