How Fly-Curren$y and Wiz

Curren$y is nto that nice, he's ok, Wiz probably carries the tape, even still outside of Car Service I don't even think I still have that in my itunes.Curren$y is way to boring, and Wiz gets through on his voice and charisma, other than Car Service I completely forgot this tape existed.

Car Service is the only song that still gets plays from me. Everything else is trash.

this thread is filled with crazy talk..

you don't gotta think spitta carried the tape, but he definitely did hold his own, and imo outshined on most tracks.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by erupt107th

IDK about classic but it was definitely my fav tape of the year.

Didn't like Wiz till this tape but it put me on to him and i got his tapes now
laugh.gif

The Life

S.D.L
Drunk Dialing
Friendly

all
pimp.gif
to me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

My personal favorite mixtape of the year.

Clear the runway babyyy

I get money from Sunday to Sunday ladyyy/

Oh be-havee, I'm young, fly, faaamous/
I thought it was "young, rich, famous"?
Always thought it was young, rich, famous too
eyes.gif

The Life +
S.D.L +
Car Service +
Drunk Dialing +
The Planes
=
pimp.gif

Taylor gang or go guzzle gas

I always thought Wiz was ok but Currensy's bars were kinda ill..."You think you got a winner but you dont I bet she lettuce, pickles, tomatoes,onions, mayo, mustard, & ketchup"

Surface Air
pimp.gif

the summer 09' this was my tape ...

would have it on repeat ..got zooted to it ...hell even smashed to it bumping in the back loud

CLEAR THE RUNWAY BABY!! :DIVES INTO PUM PUM:

Foreal this was one of the best mixtapes of 09 i see there are a lot of haters in this thread wiz has lyrical talent as well as charisma and curren$y just besaying some dope %+#% sometimes either you didnt listen to the whole tape or you aint down with the planes plain and simple

Car Service >>>>>

"Clean the runwayyy babyyyy"

Currensy is ok, sometimes his voice is just plain BORING, even back during his YM days.

Well I take back the classic statement, but it was played by far the most of 09 (By me). The replay value is high.

Back
Top Bottom