How Fly-Curren$y and Wiz

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Currensy is boring.
Wiz doesnt have much lyrically skill but his charisma and energy on the mic makes him a good artist to me

Originally Posted by VicRain24

I always thought Wiz was ok but Currensy's bars were kinda ill..."You think you got a winner but you dont I bet she lettuce, pickles, tomatoes, onions, mayo, mustard, & ketchup"

Surface Air
pimp.gif

Yea Spitta has a lazy delivery, so ppl who are calling him boring you really have to listen closely to what he's saying, everything makes sense. That'swhy the tape is much more enjoyable when you
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

My personal favorite mixtape of the year.

Clear the runway babyyy

I get money from Sunday to Sunday ladyyy/

Oh be-havee, I'm young, fly, faaamous/
I thought it was "young, rich, famous"?
Always thought it was young, rich, famous too
eyes.gif

It is, typo
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I'ma give this tape a run before I write Wiz off because "Flight School" was trash. I like Currensy tho.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

I'ma give this tape a run before I write Wiz off because "Flight School" was trash. I like Currensy tho.

IDK if you didnt like Wiz on Flight School, you might not like this tape.

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

the summer 09' this was my tape ...

would have it on repeat ..got zooted to it ...hell even smashed to it bumping in the back loud

CLEAR THE RUNWAY BABY!! :DIVES INTO PUM PUM:
2say0bp.jpg

anyway, this mixtape and this ain't no mixtape held me down this summer. i'm mad wiz has all of these fans parading throughout this thread, though..like currensy didn't hold this entire mixtape down. wiz was unbearable aside from a couple hooks and verses here and there.

Tape took me by surprise to be honest. I downloaded it because the link was starring at me.

...And the album made me a fan of Currensy & Wiz. Personal favorite for 2009, pleasant surprise indeed...perfect riding music.

yall drinkin the Kool-Aid???
i #@@$+ with Wiz's music but I felt like Curren$y did the damn thing on this tape.
Its definitely in my top 3 of 09 as far as mixtapes go...

all I do is rap and smoke so, this tape gets a lot of play...

i love this tape and currensy and have fast times at ridgemont fly and this aint no mixtape..what are some of his other dope mixtapes i need to cop?

Originally Posted by cracka KC

i love this tape and currensy and have fast times at ridgemont fly and this aint no mixtape..what are some of his other dope mixtapes i need to cop?

The Jet Files

Fear & Loathing In New Orleans...most of those 7 or so tapes he dropped in 08 were good

Back
Top Bottom