how good you think you'll do on that show cashcab?

a mean trivia-smart clique i usually ride with + iphone 4 = all the way. i'm killer with the redlight challenge.

and if i saw ben bailey was my driver, i would say "uhh yea I'm going to boston" and just rack up mad dough

Originally Posted by bns1201

a mean trivia-smart clique i usually ride with + iphone 4 = all the way. i'm killer with the redlight challenge.

and if i saw ben bailey was my driver, i would say "uhh yea I'm going to boston" and just rack up mad dough

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by bns1201

smokin.gif

i'm not going to lie, those questions seem hard.  i wouldn't get any of the political or history dates questions right.  i do pretty well on jeopardy questions though.
someone i know from college who is a really smart guy (poli-sci major & law school at cornell) was in the city one day and he let this family take his cab.  they got in and closed the door, then he saw a bunch of lights flashing and saw it was the cash cab.

i'm not going to lie, those questions seem hard.  i wouldn't get any of the political or history dates questions right.  i do pretty well on jeopardy questions though.
someone i know from college who is a really smart guy (poli-sci major & law school at cornell) was in the city one day and he let this family take his cab.  they got in and closed the door, then he saw a bunch of lights flashing and saw it was the cash cab.

Back
Top Bottom