How hard is it to get a jordan/nike shoe account?

I wondered about this too, and do people really know in this thread or just talkin BS lol

having an account sucks, dont get into it. i have one so i know. you need a lot of money and very good credit, you think that selling shoes are easy, but itshard as hell. they dont give you everything you want i e retros and even some retros dont sell out these days and havent been for a couple of years, also youhave to buy a lot of other crap that dont sell. and also ordering is the hardest part because you have to order like 6 months in advance. trust me you do notwant to get into this business. if you want to walk into your store everyday and see your inventory stack up while that inventory never sells, then go ahead.

also getting in touch with a nike/jordan rep is hard. they never call you back, never email you back, and they always say call back in 6 months. you needsomeone to hook you up with a appt or put in a good word for you. nike has the highest market share, they know it and will act like it. and plus all jordanbrand sales reps are ++%holes. they need restructuring badly

its not worth it. stay out. the times when sneakers sell are far gone. save your money do something else. retail sucks

The only way this would work for a normal person, is if stores like Footlocker, Finishline, etc.. are franchised.

Then that way you can invest into your own store.

Back
Top Bottom