How hard will it be to find the 2008 OLYMPIC 6s?

These will sell out with quickness im not a hype builder but you watch jb has been pulling some tricks latley just so everyone hase to chase for shoe's

Good idea gone wrong pretty much with these, and I love the VIs. They shouldn't be too hard to find and should be widely available. I think everyone'scash has run low the last two weeks which should make getting these easier. Good luck

Originally Posted by SneakerAFI

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

THANK YOU

All these dudes cracking not only will buy a pair....they will post pics when they get em
lol

Not even if a chick bought them for me.
umm...ok man...but just watch....these will sell out...much more sneakheads in the world besides NT

There has to be people who have them already like SneakGeekz. Honestly, for people who have these already, I would like to see pics of them on the feet and/orwith matching gear.

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

what stores have em now for retail in socal

Don't know if they still have them, cause I don't care for these one bit, but check proper, they started letting them go on sat. May 31 and tryundftd sm, dude said they were getting them that weekend too

THANK YOU

All these dudes cracking not only will buy a pair....they will post pics when they get em
lol

If my girl bought them for me I would rock them to play ball with.

These will be everywhere people. Stop panicing. If you miss out, the re-sale will not be much. Trust me. These should be an easy cop for any who wants them.

the only reason why I think these shoes will sell out is due to all the resellers that will think they can make a quick buck but then will be dissapointed whenthey find out that they are stuck with pairs that they can't move. IMO...

There's were up on PYS for 145 the other day. I saw them and laughed, no one should be buying this garbage you just keep feeding the machine.

typecast3 wrote:
these guys on here dont understand what sells and what doesnt. the number 1 money maker of the year is the fusions ......over any packs. thats true statistically.

SMH
When making that statement you have to take into consideration the significant price difference between the fusions and any of the packs, forpeople who can't pay $300 plus, its more feasible for them to purchase these instead. Plus there are more of the fusions to go around, multiple colorsdropping every month as opposed to one pack per month, check those statistics.

i feel like as much as everyone is expecting these not to sell well, hypebeasts will eat them up as well as stupid resellers all because its the VI's

btw, i will laugh at whatever people i see wearing these

I saw these today and IMO, they look even worse in person. The colors are "stronger" and the patent leather feels like crappage. I saw both themen's and kid's size pairs btw.

THANK YOU

lol

umm...ok man...but just watch....these will sell out...much more sneakheads in the world besides NT

So I take it the other Olympics are going to sell out as well right?

Originally Posted by BootsieCollins85

typecast3 wrote:
these guys on here dont understand what sells and what doesnt. the number 1 money maker of the year is the fusions ......over any packs. thats true statistically.

SMH
When making that statement you have to take into consideration the significant price difference between the fusions and any of the packs, for people who can't pay $300 plus, its more feasible for them to purchase these instead. Plus there are more of the fusions to go around, multiple colors dropping every month as opposed to one pack per month, check those statistics.

The number one money maker was the Bred XX3...to date this year.

Back
Top Bottom