How important is a gentleman's physique to a woman?

club29

Banned
Now, we are only talking from a physical point of view.

Im sure some of you gentlemen are charming enough to compensate, so lets keep the "dont matter cuz mah game iz tight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
" comments out of this.

Is a man's body as important to woman as a womans body is for us? Do we as men place TOO much emphasis on our bodies?

Discuss these points, and feel free to add your own.

p.s- im a sexy muscular hunk of ground beef.

I don't think women place as much value on body as we men do. For women it's all about status and power. And as men I don't think we care about ourbodies as much as women. How many dudes do you know who are constantly asking you if they look fat in what they wearing.

ground beef?

anyway some girls have their preferences but its not nearly as important as a girls body for guys...it depends...stop trying to understand women

My GF told me that for her personally, it was more about my height and face before the rest of me. It trips me out how alot of women have this bedrock,concrete principle of not getting in a relationship with someone shorter then them.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

i always see hott and i mean hott girls with fat guys.. so i dont think its that important..

Yea if you have a lot of other things going for you then they usually look past looks

Originally Posted by Club29

Is a man's body as important to woman as a womans body is for us? Do we as men place TOO much emphasis on our bodies?
Women find other things sexy. Personality, ability to make one laugh, focus, drive, things that make a man a MAN. Physique is important, but apersonality can overcome it. I also believe that women feel the need to be the better looking one of the couple...they need to have the power in the looksdepartment.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

you're asking a board full of guys on what women think?

...let me help you... http://jjb.yuku.com/http://jjb.yuku.com/

all you'll get here is what guys think what women think.

Listen stringbean, theres more to my thread than what women think.

I feel we as men are too consumed in our bodies (myself included) and wanted the viewpoint of all the Niketalkers on this board.

Male AND female.

According to my uncle.. "All a woman wants is money. All women are golddiggers. You can be the ugliest brotha in the street, but if you cruisin in amaybach with 10 Gs sticking out your louis coin purse, you will get women..The only women that look at a guys personality are ugly women because no man withmoney wants them."

You're fat, lay off the Krispy Kremes big boy
happy.gif
laugh.gif

but for real, some ladies like looking at it behind closed doors, others could care less as long as you treat themright

Originally Posted by nealraj006

laugh.gif
@ calling Dirty stringbean
lol.
more like a edamame at this point... sucks when you hurt your knee.

but really though... you were asking how imp body is to a woman?....
dont' you think that a board full of men are going to respond from a male point of view?
I still say the jjb board would be a better place.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by nealraj006

laugh.gif
@ calling Dirty stringbean
lol.
more like a edamame at this point... sucks when you hurt your knee.

but really though... you were asking how imp body is to a woman?....
dont' you think that a board full of men are going to respond from a male point of view?
I still say the jjb board would be a better place.

Fair enough

Honestly it's not that important. Men and women see things from different point of views. For us men it's more physical. We want our girls to have thewagon, DD cups, etc. For women it's more of an "emotional" attraction. U know the sayin "ur attitude makes u ugly" Well that's howwomen see it. They like dudes who are sweet, caring, a lil rough around the edges, funny, etc. If u have those characteristics they they're into then looksdon't matter THAT much.

I don't really care what they think about it because I go to the gym for other reasons besides having a nice body. I enjoy the time I spend in the gymbecause it's time to myself that I can escape everything that's going on in my life. Plus, being in shape and being healthy gives me more energy toget through the long days I sometimes have. My fitness is much more for me than it is for any female.

- Tical.

idk how important it is for women of other races and ethnicities but i know that ALOT of hispanic women don't mind a beer belly/gut. my theory isthey're used to seeing their dads with one so who cares right?

however, if you aren't fit than you better have something else going for you.

Back
Top Bottom