How important is a gentleman's physique to a woman?

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by MvP07

roll.gif
you're funny. You must be one of them.
laugh.gif

you got me.

The way I described it is exactly how it works. Take this avitar for example:

The psychology behind this avitar is "I'm a candidate to have your child." Weather she wants to believe it or not, she's doing the same thingthat male peacocks do when they spread their tails and display their colors and patterns to female peacocks. It's not "just because I want to show myboobs to NT" it's not because she's a *@%+, it's because her natural instinct is to display what she has so that some willing male will giveher a baby. Makes perfect sense.

Well I've been an athelete all my life so I do it for me 1st...

But this year I had to spend more time in the gym rehabing my torn ACL so I got a lil bigger muscle wise and alllll the women seemed to notice so I'vestayed in the gym more since the spring...

I've just noticed its better to have a nice body than not...

Originally Posted by GreenEyes83

It's not the most important thing to me, but I do pay attention. I keep myself in shape so I'd prefer a guy that does the same. If I'm going to the gym/staying active and his butt is cemented to the couch, there's a good chance we aren't going to work.
Sounds like we would work well together
smile.gif

i agree about the going to the gym thing...the only you can go on a consistent basis is if you go for yourself rather than the females. i've started goinga lot in the past few months...females definitely is a motivator, but the main reason is i want to be healthy and unleash some energy somewhere.
i do think a man's physique does matter at least a little bit. it's true that females care less than we do,but i think they have to at least be kind of like us and be attracted to men that aren't out-of-shape. that's at least what i think though. i think atthe very least, if you're in good shape or whatever, you'll definitely have an advantage over other dudes initially...

No.

Money, Power, Respect...I've seen woman give dudes who can get at least 2/ those 3 the most play.

Women are WAY more accepting of physical flaws than we are. guess its cuz guys are raised to find the most dimed out chick they can...

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I think that women are WAYYY more accepting of a guys physique than visa versa.
I've always played sports so I'm very fit and athletic ...everything is tight
pimp.gif

My b/f isn't fat , but doesn't have a 6 pack or a v-cut...and I loveee the 6pk/vcut package.
It's definitely very hot..I could have a b/f with that package but I chose him because I like his personality and I love him.

You guys on the other hand for the most part espescially Niketalk
eyes.gif
are extremely too picky. I could see if you all were
pimp.gif
...but I've seen most of yalls faces and
grin.gif
most of you have NO room to be picky. Like you deserve a dime model chick
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
but you don't know in the land of NT every dude pulls9s and up. Dudes on here stay pointing out the slightest flaws of females.

Originally Posted by FlyNY

According to my uncle.. "All a woman wants is money. All women are golddiggers. You can be the ugliest brotha in the street, but if you cruisin in a maybach with 10 Gs sticking out your louis coin purse, you will get women..The only women that look at a guys personality are ugly women because no man with money wants them."
Your uncle is a smart dude
roll.gif

WHO KNOWS!
personally as a guy this question is already flawed because i dont much care too much about a girl's body type since i like them all..to a point

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

When a woman looks at you, weather you, or even her, know it or not, the first natural thing that comes to mind in a normal situation is "would I have a baby with him?" This is what determines how she wants to interact with you. Just like how people say, "a woman knows if she wants to %!*% you or not from first sight"... That's basically what they're saying. Since procreation is such a natural and instinctive behavior, we tend to not notice our reasoning behind some of the things we do, but if you strip a man down of all his money, material things, and there's only his personality and his physique, the man with the best health and physique will almost always win with a healthy female making the choice. It's natural selection.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
if you actually believe that.

women compare child bearing with going to jail because they lose all the freedoms that they would have without the kid. I dont know a single woman who actually sees an advantage to having a child. I mean seriously lets think about it children cost a lot of money, they require a lot of time, and can take a physical toll. So im sure every woman ive slept with must of thought of all that when we slept together.

I will agree with you that a girl knows whether or not she would smash from the first look. BUT not because they are interested in having children...its because theyre just as horny as we are.
Actually deep down women are wired to chose a man who is most suitable to mate with. It's human instincts. We still practice survival of thefittest.

[Live From Studio 1A: Brawny vs. Scrawny
Posted: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 10:15 AM by Dan Fleschner
Categories: Live from Studio 1A
It's an age-old question: What do women want?

Well, a new study conducted by members of UCLA's psychology department indicates that muscular men are twice as likely to have more sexual partners, flings and affairs than their less brawny brothers.

But the study also found that women tend to choose less-muscled men for their long-term relationships.

This morning, Hoda Kotb went to New York's Central Park to find out what women really want. And Ann discussed the results of the study with anthropologist Dr. Helen Fisher and sex therapist and relationship expert Dr. Ian Kerner. WATCH VIDEO

The study was conducted between 2002 and 2006 and involved survey responses about muscularity and sexual partners from a total of 788 college students - 509 women and 279 heterosexual men.

Do you agree with the assessment that, in general, muscle men are more physically attractive but that thinner men are the better long-term bet?]

Here's a piece about women's preferences in male bodies from the Today Show this morning. Basically it said men who are more muscular (more testosterone + less myostatin) tend to be more vain (more time in the weight room and more mirror-time), quick-tempered, less romantic and conversational, not as patient with child-rearing, and more likely to flirt with others and cheat on their partners. Women tend to chose the higher testosterone/less myostatin type for a fling, but tend to chose a slimmer male for a lone-term relationship.

btw........i dont think it matters..........i always did fine growin up with chicks with my face an personality. i was a lineman in HS.

if a chick digs your personality, its pretty much a wrap. we as men care more about how females look imo.

face, personality, education, job, money, car list goes on............to be honest, dudes be askin me more questions than females. cats was tryna rank on me inthe barbershop other day talkin about im on roids. then we had a whole convo about how they needa get in the gym or this and that. "yo you liftweights?" also the gym......................more dudes be lookin at you than females
laugh.gif

but nah i do this for myself like TICAL said. i love it. its a lifestyle. i was fine when i had a belly too. but yea chicks def dig it.....its like an extraperk if they feelin you.

Originally Posted by eight2one

good question, i become very self conscience this year.

ill put it like this..........if you doin alright now with women............itll get you even way more attention. older women too..........

"upgrade you" if you will...........

You gotta have other qualities in women eyes cause if you look like Mr. Olympia then they just want you for one night usually (no offense Lurkin2long). But noman wants a BBW unless he's a chubby chaser, it doesn't matter how cute or funny you are ladies.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

You gotta have other qualities in women eyes cause if you look like Mr. Olympia then they just want you for one night usually (no offense Lurkin2long). But no man wants a BBW unless he's a chubby chaser, it doesn't matter how cute or funny you are ladies.

well said.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

You gotta have other qualities in women eyes cause if you look like Mr. Olympia then they just want you for one night usually (no offense Lurkin2long). But no man wants a BBW unless he's a chubby chaser, it doesn't matter how cute or funny you are ladies.

well said.

Well no man will want one at least in the long run, maybe to check off the "Do a big girl before a die" thing on his list tho
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

actually................yes

women love confidence.

i never had game...............i relied on my looks, personality. but i was always envious of my dudes who could just holla like it was nothing an get a badchick. wish i could do that...........o well ill just wait till they smile at me instead. HAHA

Back
Top Bottom