How important is a gentleman's physique to a woman?

When a woman looks at you, weather you, or even her, know it or not, the first natural thing that comes to mind in a normal situation is "would I have ababy with him?" This is what determines how she wants to interact with you. Just like how people say, "a woman knows if she wants to $%!* you or notfrom first sight"... That's basically what they're saying. Since procreation is such a natural and instinctive behavior, we tend to not notice ourreasoning behind some of the things we do, but if you strip a man down of all his money, material things, and there's only his personality and hisphysique, the man with the best health and physique will almost always win with a healthy female making the choice. It's natural selection. But in thisday, there have been so many variables inserted into our society that drive womens attention away from what they natrually select (good health) so they focuson materials like money that will ensure their wellbeing as well as their probable child. So it depends on the situation basically..

its a variable......... good looking + good social status + middle class = smash ................ Ugly + bad/no social status + filthy rich = smash ........just my quick view not saying its always 100% true.

I think thats just a plus...not main factor
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

When a woman looks at you, weather you, or even her, know it or not, the first natural thing that comes to mind in a normal situation is "would I have a baby with him?" This is what determines how she wants to interact with you. Just like how people say, "a woman knows if she wants to %!*% you or not from first sight"... That's basically what they're saying. Since procreation is such a natural and instinctive behavior, we tend to not notice our reasoning behind some of the things we do, but if you strip a man down of all his money, material things, and there's only his personality and his physique, the man with the best health and physique will almost always win with a healthy female making the choice. It's natural selection.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
if you actually believe that.

women compare child bearing with going to jail because they lose all the freedoms that they would have without the kid. I dont know a single woman who actuallysees an advantage to having a child. I mean seriously lets think about it children cost a lot of money, they require a lot of time, and can take a physicaltoll. So im sure every woman ive slept with must of thought of all that when we slept together.

I will agree with you that a girl knows whether or not she would smash from the first look. BUT not because they are interested in having children...itsbecause theyre just as horny as we are.

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

When a woman looks at you, weather you, or even her, know it or not, the first natural thing that comes to mind in a normal situation is "would I have a baby with him?" This is what determines how she wants to interact with you. Just like how people say, "a woman knows if she wants to %!*% you or not from first sight"... That's basically what they're saying. Since procreation is such a natural and instinctive behavior, we tend to not notice our reasoning behind some of the things we do, but if you strip a man down of all his money, material things, and there's only his personality and his physique, the man with the best health and physique will almost always win with a healthy female making the choice. It's natural selection.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
if you actually believe that.

women compare child bearing with going to jail because they lose all the freedoms that they would have without the kid. I dont know a single woman who actually sees an advantage to having a child. I mean seriously lets think about it children cost a lot of money, they require a lot of time, and can take a physical toll. So im sure every woman ive slept with must of thought of all that when we slept together.

I will agree with you that a girl knows whether or not she would smash from the first look. BUT not because they are interested in having children...its because theyre just as horny as we are.

And why do we get horny?

I think that women are WAYYY more accepting of a guys physique than visa versa.
I've always played sports so I'm very fit and athletic ...everything is tight
pimp.gif

My b/f isn't fat , but doesn't have a 6 pack or a v-cut...and I loveee the 6pk/vcut package.
It's definitely very hot..I could have a b/f with that package but I chose him because I like his personality and I love him.

You guys on the other hand for the most part espescially Niketalk
eyes.gif
are extremely too picky. I could see if you all were
pimp.gif
...but I've seen most of yalls faces and
grin.gif
most of you have NO room to be picky. Like you deserve a dime model chick
laugh.gif

When a woman looks at you, weather you, or even her, know it or not, the first natural thing that comes to mind in a normal situation is "would I have a baby with him?"

Which comedian said this again?

Originally Posted by T i c a l

I don't really care what they think about it because I go to the gym for other reasons besides having a nice body. I enjoy the time I spend in the gym because it's time to myself that I can escape everything that's going on in my life. Plus, being in shape and being healthy gives me more energy to get through the long days I sometimes have. My fitness is much more for me than it is for any female.

- Tical.
on point.

Tical, if you were standing next to me, I'd give you dap.

It's important but it's not super high on my list of requirements. I mean I'm not in the best shape of my life
laugh.gif
but I'm not overweight.

K2theAblaM wrote:

I don't really care what they think about it because I go to the gym for other reasons besides having a nice body. I enjoy the time I spend in the gym because it's time to myself that I can escape everything that's going on in my life. Plus, being in shape and being healthy gives me more energy to get through the long days I sometimes have. My fitness is much more for me than it is for any female.

- Tical.
on point.

Tical, if you were standing next to me, I'd give you dap.

E-dap accepted and reciprocated.

- Tical.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I think that women are WAYYY more accepting of a guys physique than visa versa cuz i look like dwight howard.
eyes.gif
pimp.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

personally i don't care much about a guys body
laugh.gif
if the face is cute and im attracted to him physically and personality wise then its all gravy baby
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

When a woman looks at you, weather you, or even her, know it or not, the first natural thing that comes to mind in a normal situation is "would I have a baby with him?"

Which comedian said this again?

I dont remember where I got that from. For the most part, I just read information, filter the bull, keep the knowledge and keep it moving.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I think that women are WAYYY more accepting of a guys physique than visa versa.
I've always played sports so I'm very fit and athletic ...everything is tight
pimp.gif

My b/f isn't fat , but doesn't have a 6 pack or a v-cut...and I loveee the 6pk/vcut package.
It's definitely very hot..I could have a b/f with that package but I chose him because I like his personality and I love him.

eyes.gif
pimp.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not one to judge solely on looks either, but definitely not all of us follow under that same muse of "deserving dime pieces" from out of thecut. Even obtaining a decent girl, is already hard enough...finding a dime piece in appearance and looks makes things that much harder. However to go on backon topic...its not that important. It all goes back to social status and such...

- Tical.
QFT

if you lift weights for females, you're doing it for the wrong reason. you can't devote yourself to working out unless you are truly doing it foryourself.

Hey I'm just saying I call them how I see them...

and almost everyday I see NT'ers straight trashing decent looking females like they're actually ugly because her boobs aren't big or butt isn'tthe right shape or size.
..but then turn around and are only ok looking themselves...with no decent shape body or looks.

Originally Posted by MvP07
roll.gif
you're funny. You must be one of them.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

Is a man's body as important to woman as a womans body is for us?
Women are much more accepting of physical "flaws" in the opposite sex than men are of "flaws" in women. Me personally, Idon't even like buff guys. I just like em lean with nice arms. That is all I care about.

It's not the most important thing to me, but I do pay attention. I keep myself in shape so I'd prefer a guy that does the same. If I'm going to thegym/staying active and his butt is cemented to the couch, there's a good chance we aren't going to work.

Originally Posted by cardizzle45

personally i don't care much about a guys body
laugh.gif
if the face is cute and im attracted to him physically and personality wise then its all gravy baby
laugh.gif
hi im peter,

and you are?

Originally Posted by GreenEyes83

It's not the most important thing to me, but I do pay attention. I keep myself in shape so I'd prefer a guy that does the same. If I'm going to the gym/staying active and his butt is cemented to the couch, there's a good chance we aren't going to work.
ohwell.gif

Obviously they don't place as much emphasis on it as we do for them, but a lot of girls lie about how much they really want it. While the ideal male bodytype may vary from woman to woman, for any one of them it's usually a major turn-on when a guy has it. A lot of out-of-shape guys will probably come inhere and say girls don't care about it, and a lot of girls try to act like they are above it, but that's the truth.

Back
Top Bottom