How important is a gentleman's physique to a woman?

Its important to a certain extent. Women can stand a few love handles or man boobs, but if your looking like Jared pre-subway then your more than likely notlanding dimes.

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

Its important to a certain extent. Women can stand a few love handles or man boobs, but if your looking like Jared pre-subway then your more than likely not landing dimes.

jared is a dweeb though

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

Its important to a certain extent. Women can stand a few love handles or man boobs, but if your looking like Jared pre-subway then your more than likely not landing dimes.

jared is a dweeb though

Dweeb
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

When a woman looks at you, weather you, or even her, know it or not, the first natural thing that comes to mind in a normal situation is "would I have a baby with him?" This is what determines how she wants to interact with you. Just like how people say, "a woman knows if she wants to %!*% you or not from first sight"... That's basically what they're saying. Since procreation is such a natural and instinctive behavior, we tend to not notice our reasoning behind some of the things we do, but if you strip a man down of all his money, material things, and there's only his personality and his physique, the man with the best health and physique will almost always win with a healthy female making the choice. It's natural selection.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
if you actually believe that.

women compare child bearing with going to jail because they lose all the freedoms that they would have without the kid. I dont know a single woman who actually sees an advantage to having a child. I mean seriously lets think about it children cost a lot of money, they require a lot of time, and can take a physical toll. So im sure every woman ive slept with must of thought of all that when we slept together.

I will agree with you that a girl knows whether or not she would smash from the first look. BUT not because they are interested in having children...its because theyre just as horny as we are.

And why do we get horny?

idk about you but i get horny because a womans body is a source of sexual satisfaction, and no im not thinking oh we will have great kids together im thinkingdamn i'd love to ___ all over her. besides if you know about biology you know that a few breed of monkeys and humans are the only species that have sex forpleasure. more importantly if dudes were attracted to women just because they look like they will be good mothers than why do you have dudes who smash uglygirls, fat girls, etc.? and don't tell me its cuz thats all they can get cuz i have plenty of friends who just like to have sex with any girl cuz it feelsgood.

also if we were attracted to a womans body because of how good she would be at childbearing than wouldn't we all like the same qualities in a woman? whichwould be those qualities that are perfect for childbearing such as wide hips, smaller breast, etc. the fact is that not all men like those qualities andtherefore you can't say that we only get horny because they look like a good partner to procreate.

even with women their minds have developed so much more since our primitive days and they realize that there is more to a man than just looks.

Back
Top Bottom