How is Arbys in business?

They make some of the most 
sick.gif
 looking food and nobody I know eats there.
Roast beef? Tuna? Mayo? Pickles? 

Its like a retirement home menu...how are they still in business?  Whos eating this garbage?  How are they funding these commericals?

I had Arby's once on my way home from college. Arby's @ 3am<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<. It was the nastiest crap I ever tasted. Never again.
sick.gif

People who like roast beef. Most places have mayo and pickles.
I used to take the Greyhound bus home from college to save money and they would always stop at an Arbys/rest stop halfway there. Everyone on the bus got out and I never eat Arbys but I said what the hell. After I got my food I was really confused because I didn't see any of the people from the bus inside. So I ate my food, it was fine and gross, then got back on the bus. At that point, I see that every single person brought their food onto the bus and proceeded to eat it right there. So imagine 45 various roast beef sandwiches, fries, etc., all stinking up a confined space on the bus. It was outrageous. 

The obese man who sat next to me saw I didn't have any food with me (since I ate it in the restaurant like a decent human being) and he reached into his bag and offered me one of his sandwiches. I was a really nice gesture, but I turned him down. I hope he hasn't lost his foot to diabetes since I last saw him.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Beef and cheddars are bangin

Truth. Especially with that arbys sauce.

I rarely go there though because of the price and location. I would rather go to In n Out or Whataburger.

Their burgers are pretty good actually. I cannot say the same for the side orders though. The fried stuff, like fried cheese or whatever is pretty gross. But the basic line of burgers and the horse-radish sauce is tasty.

I haven't gone there in a while though.

Sandwiches are on point. Still in business because they have a different menu from all the burger joints.

Step out the hood Mon.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

The 13 Bloodlines hidden in the Logo are the reason it is still in business.
Um.. Explain pls?
And all of hte Arby's around me (southern Maryland area) have been closed for the longest. 

The buldings are still up and the grass is always cut but there's no employee's working. I have no idea whats going on. 

Their food is actually pretty good and it's a lot more 'fresher' and a lot less greasier than most fast food joints. The problem with them is that they're extremely expensive and they never have any deals. They don't do the 5 roast beef sandwichs for $5 anymore and their "value" menu is a joke and you end up spending more.

the only thing i would eat from there was the roast turkey ranch & bacon sandwich
pimp.gif

Haven't been there in years, but I remember them having some good curly fries and some nice strawberry/lemonade drinks.

only fast food joint i know where i can still get jalapeno poppers
pimp.gif

They got some heat on their appetizer menu but i would never mess with their sandwiches, roast beef
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom