How is Arbys in business?

Cue Zach Randolph picture. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

just because you and your people dont like it, doesnt mean everyone else doesnt eat it

laugh.gif
forreal this thread is lightweight racist OP. Mayonnaise is delicious.

not rlly srs btw & i hate mayo.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

arby's bbq sauce>>>

came in here to post this 
Arbys sauce >

I use to go ape**** for roastbeef with melted cheese and arbys sauce when they served it in middle school

Originally Posted by APH

Their food is actually pretty good and it's a lot more 'fresher' and a lot less greasier than most fast food joints. The problem with them is that they're extremely expensive and they never have any deals. They don't do the 5 roast beef sandwichs for $5 anymore and their "value" menu is a joke and you end up spending more.
i wouldnt say the food is fresh...

arbys business is terrible. theres one a few miles away from me that i honestly never see cars in the parking lots and no one ins the drive thru. the other about a mile away from me does alright but barely any cars.

the food is too expensive for something thats not that great.

they opened a Roy Rogers not far from here a little over a year ago...

no idea how that happened...now there are two in this city
laugh.gif

i wouldn't know where to find another one

There is an arbys 5 minutes from me. Every year or so I give it a try and I am instantly reminded of how disgusting it its.

Never had Arby's in my life but I have a strong affection for curly fries so I might have to grab some from there now

people tripping in here

a decent on the go french dip, some good chicken strips, nice mozzarella sticks, beef and cheddar alright
happy.gif
, a shake and curly fries
pimp.gif

no i dont purchase all that for a meal
laugh.gif

I like their ham sandwiches and curly fries 
pimp.gif

Only fast food place with those around my way

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by APH

Their food is actually pretty good and it's a lot more 'fresher' and a lot less greasier than most fast food joints. The problem with them is that they're extremely expensive and they never have any deals. They don't do the 5 roast beef sandwichs for $5 anymore and their "value" menu is a joke and you end up spending more.
i wouldnt say the food is fresh...

arbys business is terrible. theres one a few miles away from me that i honestly never see cars in the parking lots and no one ins the drive thru. the other about a mile away from me does alright but barely any cars.

the food is too expensive for something thats not that great.

In comparison to other places, it is. I feel a lot less disgusted with myself after I eat Arby's than I would somewhere like McDonald's, Taco Bell, BK, Long John Silver's, KFC, etc.

I guess "fresher" wasn't the best word, but their menu seems like it has a lot more healthier choices than most fast food places, not that it's saying much.

Originally Posted by djaward

Never had it and never will. I saw on the news that some kid found a finer in his food. The employee was cutting his roast beef and accidently cut his/her finger. Other employees ran to help while other employees finish wrapping the food.

Not that I'm excusing the incident, but every large restaurant chain has stories like that.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

they opened a Roy Rogers not far from here a little over a year ago...

no idea how that happened...now there are two in this city
laugh.gif

i wouldn't know where to find another one

Roy Rogers is the truth! When I was growing up they had the ill fried chicken, burgers and roast beef. Double R Bar Burger? Now there are none in NY.

yall stupid, Arby's is the truth.

Roast Beef and swiss with lettuce, tomato and mayo?
Hot Ham and Swiss?
Beef and Cheddar?
Curly Fries?

.....you havent lived.

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

isnt Arbys and Wendys the same company?

never compare Arbys to Wendys.

Wendys is easily the best fast food place.

Arby's is awesome. I usually always eat at the one near my home after a soccer game or surf session...
  • (2) Jr Roast Beef Sandwiches
  • Curly Fries
  • Mozzarella Sticks
  • Apple Turnover
  • Sleep
Also, fast food chains depend on location. I don't even bother eating in some areas as I know the people operating the place could care less of what they serve...

high school cafetiera contracts too I bet. every kid in school was eating beef n cheddars for $1.50 everyday during lunch. The fat o-lineman would have 3 a day

Originally Posted by manny1

the only thing i would eat from there was the roast turkey ranch & bacon sandwich
pimp.gif

This and the jalapeno bites with bronco Berry sauce.(

i live 2 minutes from one and i don't think i've eaten there more than 10x in the past 7 years. and those ~10 times or so i only went because i had a coupon. it's not bad in terms of food, but i don't know, i just end up going somewhere else lol

Back
Top Bottom