How is Arbys in business?

laugh.gif
Didn't know roast beef was hated on like that. Ain't nothin' to it. It's just a thin slice of beef.

Their curly fries are amazing, though. With the exception of Rally's/Checker's, they probably have the best fries in the game, especially with a lot of places randomly changing their fries for the worst. BK and Long John's new fries are
sick.gif

good thread, was wondering the same thing myself. went there about 12 yrs ago and got a roastbeef sandwich and it had nacho cheese on it...
sick.gif

never looked back.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

you must be in a bad mood then
roll.gif

Monstar in the bentley, partying with barbies

eatin lobster and shrimp, you dining at Arbys

laugh.gif

there was one by me like 10 years ago. been out of business for like 8 and ive never seen one again

Roast Beef
pimp.gif

Mozzarella Sticks
pimp.gif

They have a sandwich with Turkey, Bacon, lettuce, Mayo on whole grain wheat bread, it's very good. They have good chicken tenders too.

because it tastes good. the poeple saying its gross must not understand the fast food business

If I knew of any in the BK/NYC area I'd at least try it once. Same goes for Sonic and all those other diners that seem to only be located along the highway.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

People who like roast beef. Most places have mayo and pickles.
I used to take the Greyhound bus home from college to save money and they would always stop at an Arbys/rest stop halfway there. Everyone on the bus got out and I never eat Arbys but I said what the hell. After I got my food I was really confused because I didn't see any of the people from the bus inside. So I ate my food, it was fine and gross, then got back on the bus. At that point, I see that every single person brought their food onto the bus and proceeded to eat it right there. So imagine 45 various roast beef sandwiches, fries, etc., all stinking up a confined space on the bus. It was outrageous. 

The obese man who sat next to me saw I didn't have any food with me (since I ate it in the restaurant like a decent human being) and he reached into his bag and offered me one of his sandwiches. I was a really nice gesture, but I turned him down. I hope he hasn't lost his foot to diabetes since I last saw him.

roll.gif

The roast beef sandwiches are good, with the BBQ sauce and curly fries. I keep them in business

just because you and your people dont like it, doesnt mean everyone else doesnt eat it

Never had it and never will. I saw on the news that some kid found a finer in his food. The employee was cutting his roast beef and accidently cut his/her finger. Other employees ran to help while other employees finish wrapping the food.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Beef and cheddars are bangin

Truth. Especially with that arbys sauce.

I rarely go there though because of the price and location. I would rather go to In n Out or Whataburger.

This

It's normally good to me. I'm surprised so many people hate in it. Big beef and cheddar with the arby sauce
pimp.gif
that mocha drink is good too.

Back
Top Bottom