How is Arbys in business?

So me saying that somehow means they would purposely attempt to get folks sick? How did you get that from that?

I am simply saying I wouldn't trust the quality of the roast beef at a FF chain.

Doesn't mean I think they would purposely try to get me sick.

Super reach

Why wouldn't you trust the quality.

They are one of the MAIN fast food places that sell roast beef

Why wouldn't you trust the quality.

They are one of the MAIN fast food places that sell roast beef
I think your last sentence explains why one would be cautious.

How much TLC can be given to roast beef by a fast food chain?

It isn't like it is a fried chicken patty or some fries that you can just throw in some oil.

Cautious of it not being up to standard of "da bodega " Yea I understand thats obvious.

But I mean what kind of quality are you expecting for 5 sandwiches for 5 dollars lol

I am not expecting any quality, which leads me back to my original point of that is a wild thing to buy from a fast food chain.

I do love when food debates are up and running about quality, and dudes use they local bodega or hole in a wall as a counter

Chicken from KFC..... nah, but chicken beef from a 6x6 corner store in your hood is the mark of quality.

I am not expecting any quality, which leads me back to my original point of that is a wild thing to buy from a fast food chain.

Well roast beef is what they’re known for. They probably make sure it’s decent since it’s probably what most people order.

I do love when food debates are up and running about quality, and dudes use they local bodega or hole in a wall as a counter

Chicken from KFC..... nah, but chicken beef from a 6x6 corner store in your hood is the mark of quality.

You see who brought up da bodega right?

I think your last sentence explains why one would be cautious.

How much TLC can be given to roast beef by a fast food chain?

It isn't like it is a fried chicken patty or some fries that you can just throw in some oil.

I worked at a Arby’s in high school. They take care of the roast beef and it’s a decent quality.

What are you trying to say?
So he said people question Arbys but bring up dirty Bodegas as an alternative.

Nobody here did that since SCKID was the one that brought up Bodegas.

If EYE brought up a Bodega, then yea, he would have a case

So is it made from scratch, well not scratch but what is the prep process?

Keep in mind this was 18 years ago but they would "marninate" the roast, cook it and slice it.

I've heard the roast is basically a processed loaf in a roast type shape though. It looked "real" to me.

I went to an Arby's earlier today and all I noticed was this...

IMG_20171022_131616.jpg

...this old *** cash register from the 1980s still being used in 2017. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom