How is Arbys in business?

You're basic fast food breakfast stuff,sausage biscuit,bacon egg cheese biscuit etc..They also do sourdough sandwiches which is what I get.Pepper bacon,cheese,egg on sourdough with hash browns :smokin

Love me some sour dough breakfast sandwiches.

Well what do you know, I was at BJs restaurant earlier for dinner after reading through this thread this morning, and this old couple next to us was going in on their roast beef sandwiches with the dip. Lol.

Ha! That’s funny, I just had Arby’s for lunch a few hours ago with my bro. Their 2 for $7 classic chicken sandwiches are great. Add the happy hour $1 curly fries and you’re golden 😎👍

An Arby's roast beef sandwich, if you hit it just right, is a banger. Sliced thin, medium cook with a little red (not overcooked and thick cut), and a not-soggy bun: banger. Curly fries ain't bad either.
I agree, but it's an acquired taste. The fries, mozzarella sticks, jamocha shake, pies etc are all good for general appeal I think.

6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T. bro, go find a Arby’s and cop one of those classic chicken sandwich joints, the 2 for $7 ones. They got plenty of sauces next to the fountain drinks so it won’t be bland. It’s just chicken, mayo, shredded lettuce and 2 tomato slices.

Ha! That’s funny, I just had Arby’s for lunch a few hours ago with my bro. Their 2 for $7 classic chicken sandwiches are great. Add the happy hour $1 curly fries and you’re golden 😎👍
I tried their chicken sandwich last week and surprised it was good. The 2 for $7 deal is really good.

Back
Top Bottom