How is Arbys in business?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

Yall say this place is terrible.

I had five guys and yall say that was terrible. I enjoyed it. best burger i ever ate in my life after the spicy chicken from wendys.

pfstt... n i dont eat fast food.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
what... 
eyes.gif

i love arbys!

but on another note, a friend of mine said that their roast beef is basically powder mixed with water until it forms a meat-like product... any truth to this?

i don't really care, still gonna eat it, just curious lol.

i love arbys!

but on another note, a friend of mine said that their roast beef is basically powder mixed with water until it forms a meat-like product... any truth to this?

thought they used boars head meat.. Boars head one of the better known meats coming?

I remember eating an Arbys roast beef sandwich my senior year of HS before heading to get my tux for prom.

While eating it I remember telling myself it was one of the most disgusting things i ever ate and would never again

I still have that bad taste in my mouth just thinking about it

Idk man as a kid even teen I thought they were gross

For some reason, I rarely eat Arby’s, maybe once a year. Always get roast beef, I think it’s good and I’m a picky *** eager

i love arbys!

Coworker of mine actual said something like to me last week or so aboutarbys when he heard the venison news.

He said there was a story/documentary or something basically sayingit was powder n water til it gelled together, then shaped to that loaf form add some color and they shave it in the restaurant.

I think I had Arby's twice in the last 15 years. I'm going to give that pepperoni chicken parmesan? sandwich a try pretty soon.

I don't eat as much fast food as I used to, and the closest Arby's is in an area where I'm far more likely to pick something else if I'm looking for food, so I only get it once or twice a year now. That being said, I like Arby's. Their seasonal offerings are usually worth it and tasty, and I've always enjoyed the Cordon Bleu sandwich.

The Brown Sugar Bacon BLT is still one of my favorite fast food sandwiches ever. When it comes out in the summer, its the only time i eat there

They need to just make it a full time sandwich already

Back
Top Bottom