Originally Posted by heirjordan15

jamocha shakes and curly fries
+ big beef and cheddar.

or the baked potato bites
eek.gif

everything else there is trash
laugh.gif
annnnnnd some horsey sauce.
i never liked arby's as a kid but now it's top 3 in my fast food list.  wendy's and sonic fill the other two spots.

Lol the Arby's on campus NEVER has any customers...I've only had it once and that will be the last time

I met this guy that owned 250 Arby's restaurant....and the company that supplies their beef...they were just tossing out $50 bills like 5's

Originally Posted by eight2one

I met this guy that owned 250 Arby's restaurant....and the company that supplies their beef...they were just tossing out $50 bills like 5's

they use real beef?

#shocking
laugh.gif

True story back in the mid 90s i had a homeboy who ate 4 of the sandwhichs and dude was wearing white levis in school ,

long story short dude made a mess out of the white pants cause he could not make it to the restroom on time.

and there chicken strips , curly fries with ranch are crackkkkk....

One opened in downtown Brooklyn was closed so fast I never even got to try it, oh well next thread

Originally Posted by MonStar1

They make some of the most 
sick.gif
 looking food and nobody I know eats there.
Roast beef? Tuna? Mayo? Pickles? 

Its like a retirement home menu...how are they still in business?  Whos eating this garbage?  How are they funding these commericals?
i guess everybody you dont know eats there then.

Yall say this place is terrible.

I had five guys and yall say that was terrible. I enjoyed it. best burger i ever ate in my life after the spicy chicken from wendys.

pfstt... n i dont eat fast food.

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

Yall say this place is terrible.

I had five guys and yall say that was terrible. I enjoyed it. best burger i ever ate in my life after the spicy chicken from wendys.

pfstt... n i dont eat fast food.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom